Seeley Booth Quotes
Hannah: I-I can't imagine going from being a woman to being a mom.
Booth: When Parker was born, everything changed in my life, everything.
Hodgins: Like what?
Angela: Everything. Everything means everything.
- Permalink: I-I can't imagine going from being a woman to being a mom. Whe...
Brennan: I made a mistake.
Booth: Nah, I told you my opinion, I mean, you got it right.
Brennan: Not everything. She died with regrets.
Booth: Come on, Bones, everybody has regrets.
Brennan: I heard her, you know? Micah says that all we get are these (she laughs) dim, staticky messages from the universe.
Booth: Who's this Micah guy?
Brennan The night watchman, but he attends a lot of lectures. Anyway, the point is she never gave him a chance.
Brennan: No, no, the helicopter pilot. He offered himself to her, but she never gave him a chance. That was her regret. (Booth looks at her aware that she's talking about him) I got the signal, Booth. I don't wanna have any regrets.
Booth: (Booth takes his time answering) Um, I'm with someone, (Brennan nods in a defeated way) Bones. And, uh, Hannah? She's not a consolation prize. I love her. (Brennan begins sobbing) You know, the last thing I wanna do is hurt you, but those are the facts.
Brennan: (in tears) I understand. I missed my chance. My whole world turned upside down. I can adjust.
Booth: I did.
Brennan: Yes, you did.
- Permalink: I made a mistake. Nah, I told you my opinion, I mean, you got ...
Booth: Bones, what are you doing here?
Brennan: What are you doing?
Booth: I don't know; following you to a bad part of town and saving your life. You know, the usual. Your turn.
- Permalink: Bones, what are you doing here? What are you doing? I don't ...
Booth: The point is, like, they have to meet sometime, right?
Sweets: Well, yeah, if your relationship with Hannah is serious, then
Booth: It is serious.
Sweets: I wasn't questioning that
Booth: It sounded like you were.
Sweets: No, I wasn't.
Booth: Well, it's serious.
Sweets: Then they have to meet.
- Permalink: The point is, like, they have to meet sometime, right? Well, y...
Hannah: I don't want to mess anything up between you and your son.
Booth: Look, I love you, all right? He's gonna love you, too. And don't think of him as a kid. Just think of him as a short guy who who's not allowed to drink.
- Permalink: I don't want to mess anything up between you and your son. Loo...
Booth: He wasn't on the Missing Persons Database, so it means no one was missing him.
Brennan: You have a very strange tendency to state the obvious.
- Permalink: He wasn't on the Missing Persons Database, so it means no one wa...
Brennan: Booth, you've been shot and beaten, and jumped out of airplanes. The skeletal damage alone is
Booth: Oh, God, I'm falling apart.
Brennan: You're fine. It's your skeleton that's falling apart.
- Permalink: Booth, you've been shot and beaten, and jumped out of airplanes....
Booth: I don't know. How am I supposed to know?
Sweets: Years of experience? The perspective of age?
Booth: (sighs) Age. How is it I went to sleep Han Solo, and I woke up Obi-Wan Kenobi?
- Permalink: I don't know. How am I supposed to know? Years of experience? ...
Hannah: Don't worry, Seeley, I'm fine.
Booth: You got shot, Hannah, you're not fine.
Hannah: I've been shot before. So have you, right?
Booth: It's not like you build up an immunity to gunshot wounds.
- Permalink: Don't worry, Seeley, I'm fine. You got shot, Hannah, you're no...