Victoria Grayson Quotes
Victoria: What are you doing in my house?
Emily: I'm paying the mortgage.
- Permalink: I'm paying the mortgage.
In my lifetime, I've come to understand that there are three ways for a person to disappear. The first is to die. The second is to lie. And the last is to be reborn. It was after my former husband's six months ago that my transformation began. I made my peace with those who have wronged me and with those who I've wronged. No one moreso than Emily Thorne.
Victoria: From the second I laid eyes on you, I knew something was wrong. And now this is where it ends. Fitting.
Emily: I don't think we've come to the end just yet, Victoria.
- Permalink: I don't think we've come to the end just yet, Victoria.
Aiden: Emily will win.
Victoria: Loyal to the bitter end. It's a beautiful sentiment and an even better epitaph. Goodbye, Mr. Mathis.
Victoria: I hope you know how much I love you, Charlotte.
Charlotte: Oh, like you loved David Clarke?
- Permalink: Oh, like you loved David Clarke?
Goodbye, Conrad. Do rot in Hell.
- Permalink: Goodbye, Conrad. Do rot in Hell.
Sleep can wait, Daniel. I have vermin to stalk.
- Permalink: Sleep can wait, Daniel. I have vermin to stalk.
To succeed, a revolution requires absolute dedication against overwhelming odds. At a moment's notice the tide can turn and every casualty stokes the fire to win at any cost.Emily
Conrad: I thought your imminent departure would bring me solace, but oddly there's another sensation kicking around inside me.
Victoria: A burst appendix, I hope.
- Permalink: A burst appendix, I hope.
[to Emily] I would love to stay and chat, but I have less boring people to talk to.
- Permalink: I would love to stay and chat, but I have less boring people to talk to.
Pascal: You're tracking her.
Victoria: I'm hunting her.
- Permalink: I'm hunting her.
Victoria: You've been bluffing since you stepped foot in the Hamptons. Why stop now?
Emily: Well, maybe I like to throw you off your game.
- Permalink: Well, maybe I like to throw you off your game.
[to Aiden] Hate is a lot like love. You can't force it. You can't fight it. You just have to embrace it when it comes along.Emily
To carry a secret is to play with fire. Try to pass it on and you risk hurting someone else. Hold on to it and eventually you'll get burned.Emily
- Permalink: To carry a secret is to play with fire. Try to pass it on and yo...