I read his research and ... it's leaps and bounds ahead of mine....
Sheldon: I read his research and ... it's leaps and bounds ahead of mine. Which means the mommy of the smartest physicist at the university is not my mommy as I thought. It's his mommy.
Amy: Sheldon, I wish there was something I could do to make you feel better. May I offer you a consoling hug?
Sheldon: What do we have to lose?
Amy: How's that?
Sheldon: I feel like I'm being strangled by a boa constrictor. Why did you stop?
- Sheldon Cooper, Amy Farrah Fowler
- The Big Bang Theory Season 6 Episode 14: "The Cooper/Kripke Inversion"
- The Big Bang Theory
- Related Quotes:
- Sheldon Cooper Quotes, Amy Farrah Fowler Quotes, The Big Bang Theory Season 6 Episode 14 Quotes, TBBT Quotes
- Added by:
- Carla Day
My wife came with both fun bags and money bags.Howard
- Permalink: My wife came with both fun bags and money bags.
Well, I wanted everyone to know that I love me wife and nobody to know I forgot to turn off the laser.Howard
- Permalink: Well, I wanted everyone to know that I love me wife and nobody t...