I've never statutory-raped anyone before.
Dee: I never statutory raped anyone before.
Trey: Oh...okay, I'll tell you what: let's just take it slow.
Dee: You are so sweet...where were you when I was in high school?
Trey: I was eight.
- Deandra "Sweet Dee" Reynolds
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 1 Episode 3: "Underage Drinking: A National Concern"
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- Related Quotes:
- Deandra "Sweet Dee" Reynolds Quotes, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 1 Episode 3 Quotes, It's Always Sunny Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Dee: Can we please get out of here, let's go.
Dee: Trey asked me to prom last night. This is getting really weird.
Charlie: That girl Sarah asked me too.
Dee: You're kidding?
Mac: What, no we can't go to the prom, that's pathetic.
Charlie: What do you mean we, who asked you?
Mac: Let's just go. Let's just go.
- Permalink: Can we please get out of here, let's go. Why? Trey asked me ...
Dee: I went out with tons of guys in high school.
Dennis: You wore that scoliosis back brace until you were twenty years old. Everyone was afraid of you.
Dee: No, they weren't.
Dennis: You looked like a monster!
- Permalink: I went out with tons of guys in high school. You wore that sco...