Army Wives Season 5 Episode 9: "Countermeasures" Quotes
Michael: I know what you did.
Chandler: Then I owe you an apology.
Michael: Save it. You took advantage of my wife in a vulnerable moment. You disrespected her. You disrespected our marriage. You disrespected me. And unlike Claudia Joy, I don't believe for a second you wouldn't do it again if you had the chance. Now I trust my wife, but I don't trust you. Try it again, and next time you won't see me comin.'
- Permalink: I know what you did. Then I owe you an apology. Save it. You...
Social Worker: Dr. Burton, I know you mean well, but you can't be Bobby's foster parents.
Joan: Why not?
Social Worker: Your husband is treating Bobby's mother. It's an obvious conflict of interest. Doctor has mother declared unfit and takes her son.
Roland: It's not like that.
Social Worker: Try explaining that to a judge.
- Permalink: Dr. Burton, I know you mean well, but you can't be Bobby's foste...
Claudia Joy: So what are you gonna do today?
Michael: I'm going to go to the office for half a day. Then I think I'll have a beer and watch the game.
Claudia Joy: What game?
Michael: No idea. What season is it? Baseball? Basketball?
- Permalink: So what are you gonna do today? I'm going to go to the office ...
Whit: If he come's home and I'm here, he might think that you and I....
Roxy: Oh, he'll definitely think you and I... There was already talk after last time you were here.
Whit: But nothin' happened.
- Permalink: If he come's home and I'm here, he might think that you and I......
Roxy: Trevor's coming home, the truck stop isn't finished, and Whit's still here.
Pamela: You really are screwed.
- Permalink: Trevor's coming home, the truck stop isn't finished, and Whit's ...
Denise: He made a mistake, you made him take responsibility for it. Now that everything's out in the open, you've got some ground rules.
Claudia Joy: That's true.
Denise: In fact, you probably have more control over the situation than you did before.
- Permalink: He made a mistake, you made him take responsibility for it. Now ...