Army Wives Season 6 Episode 11: "Fallout" Quotes
I'm a general's wife, I know how to behave. Most of the time.Jackie
- Permalink: I'm a general's wife, I know how to behave. Most of the time.
Jackie: Hey! That's my house.
Roxy: That's right. We just need to get you inside.
- Permalink: Hey! That's my house. That's right. We just need to get you in...
Roxy: Heads up. When they toast the President, he's not really here.
Gloria: Good to know!
- Permalink: Heads up. When they toast the President, he's not really here. ...
Do you think you're the only one who suffered here? When you were deployed we had a wife kill herself. Did you even ask me what that was like? No!Jackie
- Permalink: Do you think you're the only one who suffered here? When you wer...
Frank: I came home early. I've always loved this uniform.
Denise: Is everything okay? Frank?
Frank: I just don't know what's happening D. I saw that woman from Narubu today. Rachel Miller.
Denise: She's here?
Frank: She's part of the 15-6 investigation. I waited around for her. I just, I just wanted to apologize for not being able to do more. She spat at me, D.
Denise: Oh Frank.
Frank: But the thing is, I felt like I deserved it.
- Permalink: I came home early. I've always loved this uniform. Is everyth...
There's a lot I never told you. There's a lot I wish I never knew.Trevor
- Permalink: There's a lot I never told you. There's a lot I wish I never kne...
It's war, and in war civilians pay a price. Always. Mothers, fathers, children. One time we on patrol at this village outside Kandahar. Jeremy Sherwood is kicking a soccer ball with this Afghan kid. A few minutes later, a car bomb explodes and this kid and his father are dead. Funny thing is, the soccer ball wasn't touched. You got these two bodies lying there and the ball's perfectly fine.Trevor
- Permalink: It's war, and in war civilians pay a price. Always. Mothers, fat...
Michael: You didn't mention the orphans in your after action report.
Michael: Why not?
Kevin: I didn't think it was relevant. We were tasked with evacuating American Citizens, not foreign nationals. As my report states, we strictly adhered to State Department directives, embassy protocol and ofcom rules of engagement.
- Permalink: You didn't mention the orphans in your after action report. No...
Roland: Do we know each other?
Marcus: No we don't.
Roland: But you told my assistant it was a family matter.
Marcus: It is. I'm David's father.
- Permalink: Do we know each other? No we don't. But you told my assistan...