Arrested Development Season 2 Episode 12: "Hand to God" Quotes
Narrator: On the next Arrested Development, Buster and Gob find themselves closer than ever.
Doctor: And there you are, we've removed the hook, and there's been no damage.
Gob: Oh, Thank God.
Doctor: Yeah, he's gonna be fine. But unfortunately, you've still got a hook in your ass.
- Permalink: On the next Arrested Development, Buster and Gob find themselves...
Lucille: How's my son?
Doctor: He's going to be all right.
Lindsay Funke: Finally some good news from this guy.
George Michael Bluth: There's no other way to take that.
Doctor: That's a great attitude. I got to tell you, if I was getting this news, I don't know that I'd take it this well.
Lucille: But you said he was all right.
Doctor: Yes, he's lost his left hand. So he's going to be "all right."
Lucille: [Jumping on the doctor] You son of a bitch! I hate this doctor!
- Permalink: How's my son? He's going to be all right. Finally some goo...
Buster: A seal didn't bite your Linus off, right?
Michael: No, a seal didn't bite my Linus off.
- Permalink: A seal didn't bite your Linus off, right? No, a seal didn't bi...
George Michael: Ann's off with her religious group trying to get Nip/Tuck taken off the air.
Michael: They don't like Nip/Tuck?
George Michael: Well, you know, they don't like anything. Something about God wants people to age naturally, or I don't know. Ironically, she likes Gangy.
- Permalink: Ann's off with her religious group trying to get Nip/Tuck taken ...
Gob: I think I'm responsible for Buster's hand.
Maeby: Yeah, and I'm responsible for an 80 million dollar movie without an ending.
Gob: I know those problems seem big when you're a kid, Maeby.
- Permalink: I think I'm responsible for Buster's hand. Yeah, and I'm respo...
Lucille: I prayed that God take anything He wanted from us so that Buster wouldn't have to go to war.
Michael: Oh Mom. After all these years, God's not going to take a call from you.
- Permalink: I prayed that God take anything He wanted from us so that Buster...
Maggie: I went to a sperm bank the week before we even met. The father is some guy from Harvard. That's all I know.
Michael: That's great. It's probably some geek Simpsons writer's kid.
- Permalink: I went to a sperm bank the week before we even met. The father ...
Car Salesman: Yeah, the Bronco's been discontinued. We're trying to shed that whole fugitive-on-the-run thing. This is the Escape.
George Sr.: What a fun name. May I test drive?
- Permalink: Yeah, the Bronco's been discontinued. We're trying to shed that ...
(George Sr. & Lucille are in different cars. They almost crash).
George Sr.: Up yours, granny!
Lucille: You couldn't handle it!
- Permalink: . Up yours, granny! You couldn't handle it!