Ann's off with her religious group trying to get Nip/Tuck taken ...
George Michael: Ann's off with her religious group trying to get Nip/Tuck taken off the air.
Michael: They don't like Nip/Tuck?
George Michael: Well, you know, they don't like anything. Something about God wants people to age naturally, or I don't know. Ironically, she likes Gangy.
- Michael Bluth, George Michael
- Arrested Development Season 2 Episode 12: "Hand to God"
- Arrested Development
- Related Quotes:
- Michael Bluth Quotes, George Michael Quotes, Arrested Development Season 2 Episode 12 Quotes, Arrested Development Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Lucille: How's my son?
Doctor: He's going to be all right.
Lindsay Funke: Finally some good news from this guy.
George Michael Bluth: There's no other way to take that.
Doctor: That's a great attitude. I got to tell you, if I was getting this news, I don't know that I'd take it this well.
Lucille: But you said he was all right.
Doctor: Yes, he's lost his left hand. So he's going to be "all right."
Lucille: [Jumping on the doctor] You son of a bitch! I hate this doctor!
- Permalink: How's my son? He's going to be all right. Finally some goo...
Narrator: On the next Arrested Development, Buster and Gob find themselves closer than ever.
Doctor: And there you are, we've removed the hook, and there's been no damage.
Gob: Oh, Thank God.
Doctor: Yeah, he's gonna be fine. But unfortunately, you've still got a hook in your ass.
- Permalink: On the next Arrested Development, Buster and Gob find themselves...