Arrested Development Season 1 Episode 12: "Marta Complex" Quotes
Gob: I'm gonna speak very carefully in case she's with you.
Michael: You're right.
Gob: Right about what? She's there? What's going on? Who's with you? If it's Marta, say "nobody."
Gob: Well, now I don't know what's going on!
- Permalink: I'm gonna speak very carefully in case she's with you. You're ...
Narrator: And suddenly Buster realized Marta was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.
Buster: I've been dating an old lady.
- Permalink: And suddenly Buster realized Marta was the most beautiful woman ...
- Permalink: Hey, brother-in-law.
Michael: Excuse me. I'm looking for an Hermano.
Soap Actor #1: (in Spanish, subtitled) My brother? Right there.
Michael: Right there, in the green? Great. Thanks. Gracias. Hermano. Are you Hermano?
Soap Actor #2: (in Spanish, subtitled) My brother? Right there.
Michael: That's the guy who just ...
Soap Actor #2: Mm-hmm.
Michael: Son of a bitch.
- Permalink: Excuse me. I'm looking for an Hermano. My brother? Right ther...
Maeby: I don't get it. Why do we have to change rooms?
Lindsay: Cousins of the opposite gender shouldn't be sharing a room.
George Michael: But that's just the point. I mean, we're cousins. You know, gender has nothing to do with it. Cousins can bunk together. That's why they call it "bunking cousins."
Lindsay: They call it "kissing cousins."
George Michael: We're not kissing. That's the point.
- Permalink: I don't get it. Why do we have to change rooms? Cousins of the...
Gob: And she kept using this guy's name like, "Hermano."
Michael: Let me tell you something, Gob. We're going to track this Hermano down, ok? And we're going to nail him. Because if anyone's going to go out with that girl, it's going to be one of us.
Gob: Right. Me.
Michael: And I'm ok with that.
- Permalink: And she kept using this guy's name like, Hermano. Let me tell ...
Gob: Great speech last night.
Michael: Really? What did it inspire you to do, kill somebody?
Gob: Getting there. Marta's cheating on me.
- Permalink: Great speech last night. Really? What did it inspire you to do...