Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Seeing you together...not so shocking. It's more where and how.Jenna
- Permalink: Seeing you together...not so shocking. It's more where and how.
She is not driving the slut-wagon. That thing will only bring her negative attention.Lacey
- Permalink: She is not driving the slut-wagon. That thing will only bring he...
Jenna: What kind of day are we looking at? Lunch in the bathroom?
Ming: Nope, I'm clear for quad exposure. I'm back in with the mafia, big time. They got my parents to buy me a car.
Jenna: You're kidding, why?
Ming: It's a peace offering. Becca's scared sh*tless of you, and by proxy now me.
Jenna: Why is she scared of me?
Tamara: Putting yourself up for public consumption is like batshizat on crack. You're the scariest kind of loose canon Jenna you're a suicide bomber.
- Permalink: What kind of day are we looking at? Lunch in the bathroom? Nop...
You're like a small cable show! You may not have a budget or marketing, but you're interesting and catching on with the right peeps. Peeps that get you and care what you think!Tamara
- Permalink: You're like a small cable show! You may not have a budget or mar...
The day I wrote it my mother laid into me telling me that I wasn't raising you right, and instead of tuning her out I tuned her in. And I did what I never wanted to do I attacked you the way she has always attacked me, and it wasn't right or fair it was just a family pattern that I couldn't break.Lacey
- Permalink: The day I wrote it my mother laid into me telling me that I wasn...
Kevin: When we were young I did and said a lot of awful things to her. Things she's forgiven but clearly hasn't forgotten. I wasn't always the best guy.
Jenna: Well let's be real she hasn't always been the best either.
Kevin: I know, but you've got to cut her some slack. Because what you don't know is that I wasn't always around as much as I should have been, and when I was you didn't want me to hold you.
Jenna: That's not true you were the only one who could put me to sleep.
Kevin: ...with your Mom's song. Singing that lullaby was the only way to get you to calm down. She wanted me to be your hero.
- Permalink: When we were young I did and said a lot of awful things to her. ...