Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
I'm the only thing alive that knows the best part of you. The human part. And you miss it, cause I've seen how you live.Susanna
No, we're not sneaking in. The last time I was here, I assaulted somebody, so...Josh
Time slipping. It's not a punishment. I'm supposed to help her.Sally
- Permalink: Time slipping. It's not a punishment. I'm supposed to help her.
Aidan: Look, Josh was attacked by a couple of vampires last night. Do you know anything about that?
Kenny: I sent them to kill him.
- Permalink: I sent them to kill him.
Aidan: Josh, I've never heard of a wolf who was able to turn at will. Not even purebreds.
Josh: I don't know what's happening to me.
- Permalink: Even purebreds can't turn at will
Here's a hot tip. All leadership ever comes down to is either kill or be killed. Is that what you want?Aidan
Sally: Nora, the spells, they're burnt into me.
Sally: I remember them. All. It's like they're a part of me now.
- Permalink: I remember them. All. It's like they're a part of me now.
Josh: Seriously, when's the administration going to catch on that you, me and Nora are like the worst nurses ever. Between the three of use we've taken like a combined 18 months leave in the last two years.
Aidan: Are you serious?
Josh: Yeah, thank God there's a nursing crisis in this country.
- Permalink: Yeah, thank God there's a nursing crisis in this country.
Josh: You know I love that we have the kind of relationship that we can discuss menses first thing in the morning, but when your pupils roll back into your face and you're growling...
Sally: Just resting my eyes...
Josh: Yes, but it's terrifying when you rest your eyes, so...
- Permalink: Yes, but it's terrifying when you rest your eyes, so...
The only part I care about is the part where I wake up next to you.Josh
- Permalink: The only part I care about is the part where I wake up next to you.
Sally: No, he has to be awake.
Aidan: Oh, Sally, come on. What's next? Are we gonna light him on fire?
- Permalink: Oh, Sally, come on. What's next? Are we gonna light him on fire?
Sally: As much as I respect what you just had to do, unfortunately, I can only hold this book.
Nora: Great. I'll just keep holding onto it then.
- Permalink: Great. I'll just keep holding onto it then.