Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Booth: And life is good again.
Brennan: It is very good.
Booth: Yes, it is.
- Permalink: And life is good again. It is very good. Yes, it is.
Two plus two equals four. I put sugar in my coffee and it tastes sweet. The sun comes up because the world turns. These things are beautiful to me. There are mysteries I will never understand, but everywhere I look I see proof that for every effect there is a corresponding cause. Even if I can't see it. I find that reassuring.Brennan
- Permalink: Two plus two equals four. I put sugar in my coffee and it tastes...
Brennan: You have faith that you will retain your faith? Why?
Booth: Because, Bones. The sun will come up and tomorrow is a new day.
Brennan: I know that feeling.
Booth: You know what it feels like to get your faith back?
Brennan: When I see effects and I am unable to discern a cause, my faith in reason and consequences is shaken.
- Permalink: You have faith that you will retain your faith? Why? Because, ...
What are you, some kind of Persian ninja?Hodgins
- Permalink: What are you, some kind of Persian ninja?
Hodgins: Arastoo is a very sweet, gentle guy, you know?
Cam: I know, but maybe in his heart he looks down on us! Do you want to work with someone who thinks you're the great satan?
Hodgins: No! I don't want to be the great satan. I don't even want to be a minor demon.
- Permalink: Arastoo is a very sweet, gentle guy, you know? I know, but may...
Hodgins: Are you asking me to do an experiment?
Cam: With Arastoo.
Hodgins: Why are you saying his name like that?
Hodgins: Arastooooo. You're chewing on his name.
Cam: Arastoo said that he looks at the devil every day.
Hodgins: Maybe he has low self esteem.
- Permalink: Are you asking me to do an experiment? With Arastoo. Why are...