Bones Season 4 Episode 17: "The Salt in the Wounds" Quotes
Bones: Despite the fact that you aren't, a real medical doctor you have been quite helpful. Thanks.
Dr. Fitts: Oh you're welcome. Oh and, by the way, you aren't a real medical doctor either.
- Permalink: Despite the fact that you aren't, a real medical doctor you have...
Bones: If you had released the remains to me when I had asked and Mr. Vaziri had removed the flesh, then we'd have never have found cause of death.
Cam: Thank you.
Bones: Why are you thanking me? I'm simply stating a fact.
Cam: I'm thanking you for stating the fact that you were wrong.
Bones: Oh. You're welcome.
- Permalink: If you had released the remains to me when I had asked and Mr. V...
Angela: So let me get this straight: To be together, then it has to be all about the future.
Angela: So, this, right now, this is together?
Hogdins: It was a moment. A great moment. But, all great moments are passed.
- Permalink: To be together, then it has to be all about the future. Yeah. ...
Angela: So you heard about me and Roxy?
Sweets: Yeah. Sorry.
Angela: Oh no, really, it's absolutely fine.
Angela: I also had a little ... afternoon delight with Hodgins but lets just say, it's not really his thing.
Sweets: Again I'm sorry.
Angela: No it's ... totally fine.
Sweets: Then why are you telling me?
Angela: Brennan approves of the way I conduct my love life.
- Permalink: So you heard about me and Roxy? Yeah. Sorry. Oh no, really, ...
Hodgins: Ya know I- I- I'm gonna take Angela for a cup of coffee, okay?
Cam: (sarcastically) Sure, yeah, go. This is a simple murder. Solves itself.
- Permalink: Ya know I- I- I'm gonna take Angela for a cup of coffee, okay? ...