Bones Season 9 Episode 6: "The Woman in White" Quotes
Booth: So what do you think happens now?
Brennan: Everything that happens next.
- Permalink: So what do you think happens now? Everything that happens next...
When Hodgins and I were buried alive, we each wrote a message to someone we loved in case our bodies were ever found. Hodgins wrote to Angela. I wrote to you. 'Dear Agent Booth, you are a confusing man. You are irrational and impulsive, superstitious and exasperating. You believe in ghosts and angels and maybe even Santa Claus. And because of you, I've started to see the universe differently. How is it possible that simply looking into your fine face gives me so much joy? Why does it make me so happy that every time I try to sneak a peek at you you are already looking at me? Like you, it makes no sense. And like you, it feels right. If I ever get out of here, I will find a time and a place to tell you that you make my life messy and confusing and unfocused and irrational and wonderful.' This is that time. This is that place.Brennan
- Permalink: When Hodgins and I were buried alive, we each wrote a message to...
Aldo: And now, Temperance, will you be speaking from the heart as well?
Brennan: No, I will be speaking from my mouth.
- Permalink: And now, Temperance, will you be speaking from the heart as well...
Booth: I worked really, really hard on my vows, but you know, now that we're here, look, um, hey. Do you remember the last time that we were here? Standing right around in this spot? It was right in the beginning before we really knew each other. I was trying to get away from you because you were irritating me and, uh, you chased me down, and you caught up to me and I said to you 'listen, I just have to get all my ducks in a row' and you said to me--
Brennan: I can be a duck.
Booth: Yeah. You know we had been chasing each other for a long time. Chasing each other through wars and serial killers and ghosts and snakes. And now chasing you has been the smartest thing that I have ever done in my life. And being chased by you has been my greatest joy. But now, we, uh, we don't have to chase each other anymore because we caught each other.
- Permalink: I worked really, really hard on my vows, but you know, now that ...
Max: I'm sure you know how happy I am for both of you and Booth, it's my fatherly duty to tell you that if you do anything to hurt my little girl, I'll kill you.
Booth: Thanks, Max, for all of this.
- Permalink: I'm sure you know how happy I am for both of you and Booth, it's...
Sweets: You ready, Booth?
Booth: I've been ready for years.
- Permalink: You ready, Booth? I've been ready for years.
Booth: Bones, I would wear elephant tusks on my head and have a squirrel monkey do the wedding ceremony if that's what you wanted.
Brennan: You really don't care?
Brennan: Neither do I. As long as you're there. We've waited long enough.
Booth: We have.
- Permalink: Bones, I would wear elephant tusks on my head and have a squirre...
[to Brennan] The details aren't what's important. The poetry, that's what's important. And the poem here is you and Booth. Don't put off what you two have wanted for so long because the details have changed.Angela
- Permalink: The details aren't what's important. The poetry, that's what's i...
Hodgins: Hey, if you build it, they will come.
Angela: I hated that movie.
- Permalink: Hey, if you build it, they will come. I hated that movie.
What you and Temperance have, it's the reason we draw breath. You screw this up, Booth, and it'll be worse than any Hell God can dream up for you.Aldo
- Permalink: What you and Temperance have, it's the reason we draw breath. Yo...
Brennan: My feelings, they're jumbled. But this case is something I understand.
Angela: You understand happy, right? Go with that.
- Permalink: My feelings, they're jumbled. But this case is something I under...
[to Brennan] I'm focusing on your wedding because somebody has to.Angela
- Permalink: I'm focusing on your wedding because somebody has to.