Chuck Season 2 Quotes
Chuck: General, you don't want the Intersect out of my head, do you?
Beckman: No, I don't.
Sarah: Ma'am, Chuck has done everything that we've asked of him.
Beckman: Agent Walker, you want to protect him, but play time is over. Chuck, I hesitate to say this...
Chuck: Please. Please, hesitate.
Beckman: We are in the midst of a secret war with Fulcrum, and I believe the outcome of this fight will rest squarely on your shoulders.
Chuck: No, listen to the man. He's right. I'm no spy.
Beckman: Do you know how many agents I've lost to Fulcrum? How powerful they are? Only this operation, only you have found a hole in their armor. See, I can't lose you, Chuck. I need you. It's time for you to become a spy.
- Permalink: General, you don't want the Intersect out of my head, do you? ...
I've tried to help you over the years, Jefferson. I've drowned myself trying to help you. But you're a moron. In the end that's what you are. You're a Buy More-on.Lester
- Permalink: I've tried to help you over the years, Jefferson. I've drowned m...
Phase one of "Operation Repulsion". The obscure and disturbing hobby.Lester
- Permalink: Phase one of Operation Repulsion. The obscure and disturbing hob...
Lester: Morgan. All you have to do is convince Anna that moving in with you is a bad idea.
Morgan: Okay, but how am I gonna...
Lester: Shhh, bubeleh, you've come to the right place. Repulsion is our business.
Jeff: And business is good.
- Permalink: Morgan. All you have to do is convince Anna that moving in with ...
Cole: (to Sarah) After that it was eight, maybe nine guys until the door.
Chuck: (to Casey) Oh, come on! We're supposed to believe that he took out nine guys and escaped a Fulcrum holding facility all by himself? Please, I don't think we can trust this guy.
Casey: I've done nine before.
Chuck: You've taken out nine guys?
Casey: Just saying it's doable.
- Permalink: After that it was eight, maybe nine guys until the door. Oh, ...
Morgan: What are you reading there, sweetie?
Anna: Did you know IKEA sell 17 kinds of home shelving? I can only pronounce two of them, though.
- Permalink: What are you reading there, sweetie? Did you know IKEA sell 17...
Jeff: Morgan Grimes is so tired of listening to Big Mike punch his momma's time clock, that he actually showed up for work on time today.
Lester: Okay, okay, well Morgan Grimes is so disturbed by what Big Mike is doing to his momma, that the thought of Jeff doing the same thing to Anna is actually sweet, sweet relief.
Jeff: Oh snap.
Morgan: That's good. Laugh it up, fuzzballs.
- Permalink: Morgan Grimes is so tired of listening to Big Mike punch his mom...
Lester: (About Anna) My God, could she really be...unrepulsable?
Morgan: I'm beginning to think so.
Jeff: No, sir. Not on my watch.
Morgan: What are you suggesting?
Jeff: You're going to need a quart of peanut oil, some bubble wrap and as much yarn as you can find.
- Permalink: My God, could she really be...unrepulsable? I'm beginning to t...
Busgang: You're the guy who shot me!
Chuck: It was an accident, I swear. It was the first time I had ever handled a gun and the first time that I'd shot someone. Clearly, those two things must be connected in some way.
- Permalink: You're the guy who shot me! It was an accident, I swear. It wa...
General Beckman: Mr. Barker, I understand you were hurt protecting Agent Walker. I'm told you showed great courage.
Cole: Just doing my job, General. Actually, it was Chuck who showed great courage on this mission. He was also injured in the line of duty.
Casey: He got clipped by a window sill. It's as pathetic as it sounds.
- Permalink: Mr. Barker, I understand you were hurt protecting Agent Walker. ...
Chuck: (To Morgan about Anna) If you don't stop testing her, she's gonna choose to be with someone else. And then you will have realized, and unfortunately too late, that you lost the catch of a lifetime.
Lester: Counter point. She's not the catch of a lifetime. She's a scheming tart who will harvest your organs and sell them to the highest bidder.
- Permalink: If you don't stop testing her, she's gonna choose to be with som...
Morgan: I can't move in with you, Chuck. Because I'm moving in with Anna. She loves me and she wants to move in with me and I want to make her happy. But I want you to understand.
Chuck: I do. Buddy, seriously, I totally understand and furthermore, I think that you are absolutely making the right decision.
Morgan: That's awesome. Thank you.
Chuck: Is she gonna be okay with your string cheese habit?
- Permalink: I can't move in with you, Chuck. Because I'm moving in with Anna...