Chuck Season 2 Quotes
(Alex has just tranquillized Awesome)
Chuck: Have I no rights? You can't just go around willy nilly knocking out my family members.
Alex: Looks like we can.
- Permalink: Have I no rights? You can't just go around willy nilly knocking ...
(Casey is disguised as a hospital cleaner)
Nurse: Hysterectomy in 806 didn't make it to the toilet. Do you mind?
Casey: You got it.
- Permalink: Hey...you! Yeah. Hysterectomy in 806 didn't make it to the t...
Casey: Hey, the security system's has been updated. I'll either need 40 minutes to decrypt the code or four ounces of C4.
Alex: No, we should just take out some doctor and steal his card key.
Casey: I like the cut of your jib.
Chuck: Wow! You two are a match made in a very frightening part of heaven.
- Permalink: Hey, the security system's has been updated. I'll either need 40...
Chuck: Is it really you or am I super stoned?
Sarah: Uh, both. Heh.
- Permalink: Is it really you or am I super stoned? Uh, both. Heh.
Beckman: I lied to Chuck earlier. He's done what no one else could do. He found him, Chuck found Orion.
Sarah: General, why lie to him? Orion is extremely important to this project and to Chuck.
Beckman: Important? Don't think for a second that you can tell me what's important, Agent Walker. I've had an army of analysts and spies hunting for Orion since before you were in a training bra.
- Permalink: I lied to Chuck earlier. He's done what no one else could do. He...
Chuck: I have to say this. We should never do that again.
Casey: Mission's over, Chuck. The plan went just fine.
Chuck: Yeah. Except your plan necessitated that we do actual plumbing and for the record, none of us knows how to actually plumb. We're going to burn these jump suits, right?
Sarah: I second Chuck's motion. No more plumbing on future missions.
Casey: Are you going soft, Walker? It doesn't matter. Beckman got the intel she wanted. Bunch of Nancies.
- Permalink: I have to say this. We should never do that again. Mission's o...
Morgan: Sir, what exactly are we doing here?
Big Mike: Payback.
Morgan: I see. Does payback involve illegal activities?
Big Mike: Damn well better.
- Permalink: Sir, what exactly are we doing here? Payback. I see. Does pa...
Vincent: I'll give one chance, drop your guns.
Chuck: Um, sir, they don't have any guns. I personally put this mission together and I forbid them from packing.
Vincent: Why would you do that?
Chuck: I don't know, I just, you know...I think that guns make things too easy and I like my spies to be tough. Look, you're not gonna shoot me, right?
Vincent: It would be unprofessional not to.
(Casey shoots him)
Chuck: You had a gun?
Casey: I always have a gun.
- Permalink: I'll give one chance, drop your guns. Um, sir, they don't have...
Chuck: Okay, what's the plan?
Casey: You got us into this mess, why don't you come up with the plan for once.
Chuck: Okay, alright, you two distract Emmett with your super spy skills while I go hit Big Mike's office where he keeps the combination to the safe at his desk.
Casey: He keeps a combination in his office?
Chuck: It's a Buy More, Casey, relax.
(Sarah and Casey pull out weapons)
Chuck: Oh no, no, no, no, no...there are no guns in my plan, okay, as annoying as Emmett is, you cannot shoot, tranq or Karate chop him in any way.
Sarah: You put him in charge.
- Permalink: Okay, what's the plan? You got us into this mess, why don't yo...