Desperate Housewives Season 7 Episode 16: "Searching" Quotes
Our lives are brief. That's why it's important to search for meaning. We find it in our daughter's smile, in the warmth of our friends, or the comfort of our faith. Then, there are those who make their lives meaningful by making a great sacrifice.Mary Alice
- Permalink: Our lives are brief. That's why it's important to search for mea...
Mike: You're dying, and there's not a damn thing I can do about it. Like I'm sorry, but it feels like you're getting ready to say goodbye like you're bailing on me.
Susan: Bailing? I am fighting. I am scared. I don't know what's going to happen but I am fighting my ass off. I want to see MJ graduate. I want to grow old with you, and I want all of that. But in the meantime, I'm going to enjoy every moment of every day.
Mike: Let's get out of here.
Susan: Hey. Lean on me. I'm a lot stronger than you think.
- Permalink: You're dying, and there's not a damn thing I can do about it. Li...
Lynette: Hey. We're about to eat, why don't you join us?
Renee: Okay, but keep the baby on your side of the table. What? I'll probably let her play with my knife.
- Permalink: Hey. We're about to eat, why don't you join us? Okay, but kee...
Gaby: That girl's so good at the violin, she's practically Asian.
Carlos: So, that's what this is about... you're competing with Bob and Lee.
Gaby: Pfft. That's ridiculous. This is about Juanita. I'm building her self esteem and giving her a chance to shine. And if a couple of same-sex parents end up crying at home in their silk kimonos, so be it.
- Permalink: That girl's so good at the violin, she's practically Asian. So...
Reverend Sikes: So, have you killed someone?
Bree: Excuse me?!
Reverend Sikes: I've always found the treats you prepare for my visits are a reliable indicator of your level of spiritual turmoil - the more exquisite the baked goods, the more anguished your soul. This is a hazelnut-chocolate chip scone with currants. So, I ask again...Have you killed someone?
- Permalink: So, have you killed someone? Excuse me?! I've always found ...
Beth: She told me you were a monster who killed Aunt Martha, but then I fell in love with you and I realized you'd never could have done such a thing. It was all a lie.
Paul: Oh, Beth, that was no lie.
- Permalink: She told me you were a monster who killed Aunt Martha, but then ...
Lee: Well, this should be interesting. Two different parenting philosophies and a talent show to prove which one of us is right in front of hundreds of people.
Gabby: Yes, will it be the overbearing hypocritical father or the loving mom who still looks hot in these sweats?
Lee: Game on.
- Permalink: Well, this should be interesting. Two different parenting philos...