Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Lynette: I've got an important assignment for you.
Stu: Great. I'm really ready to take on more responsibility around here.
Lynette: Yeah, I applaud that, but what I need...is for you to help me prove a point to my husband.
Stu: Huh, you wanna make him jealous.
Lynette: Uh, no (chuckles). Actually (takes out some candy) I need you to kidnap my children!
- Permalink: I've got an important assignment for you. Great. I'm really re...
Lynette, I can keep my children alive. When you left this morning, there were four. When you came home, there were still four. When you come home and there are only three, then you get to lecture me.Tom
- Permalink: Lynette, I can keep my children alive. When you left this mornin...
Once they've suffered a miscarriage, some women sit alone in the dark for hours. They refuse to go out in the light of day, afraid to face the possibility that life will go on. They hold onto reminders of their unborn child and dream of what might have been. Yes, this is how some women react when they've suffered such a loss. Gabrielle Solis was not one of those women.Mary Alice
- Permalink: Once they've suffered a miscarriage, some women sit alone in the...
George: I need to cut in.
Bree: George, would you please sit down? You're being rude.
Ty: Am I in the middle of something?
George: Well, at least put on the ring.
Bree: No. George, I don't want to.
(George grabs Bree's hand)
George: We are engaged. You have to wear it!
Ty: Hey, knock it off, man.
Bree: George, stop it.
(Goerge punches Ty)
George: I'm sorry. I just, we're engaged.
Bree: See, the thing is, I don't think we are anymore.
Bree: Please, you should go.
Ty: I'm really sorry.
- Permalink: I need to cut in. George, would you please sit down? You're b...
Sophie: Do you have to do this now? You are ruining my wedding rehearsal.
Susan: You've been married four times, I think you've got it down.
- Permalink: Do you have to do this now? You are ruining my wedding rehearsal...
Gabrielle: This is stupid. I didn't even want this baby.
Gabrielle: And I would've been a terrible mother.
Hector: If you say so.
Gabrielle: If it was a boy, I was gonna name it Charlie.
Gabrielle: And a girl, Aurora.
Hector: Those are nice names.
Gabrielle: Thank you.
- Permalink: This is stupid. I didn't even want this baby. Yeah. And I...
In a world full of darkness, we all need some kind of light. (Shot of Gabrielle affirming Caleb as the man who broke into her house.) Whether it's a great flame that shows us how to win back what we've lost. (Shot of Ted's car burning as George watches) Or a powerful beacon intended to scare away potential monsters. (Shot of Tom watching his kids play as Karen McClusky's lights shine from across the street.) Or a few glowing bulbs that reveal to us the hidden truths of our past. (Shot of Susan watching her birth father close up shop for the night.) We all need something to help us get through the night ( Shot of Caleb is being driven off in custody) Even if it's just the tiniest glimmer of hope (Caleb looks at Betty, and she motions that he should keep quiet)Mary Alice
- Permalink: In a world full of darkness, we all need some kind of light. Wh...
(to Lynnette) You wouldn't put a price on your child's safety? You probably would.Mrs. McClusky
- Permalink: You wouldn't put a price on your child's safety? You probably w...
(to Carlos) People grieve in different ways. I go shopping and you rip out toilets.Gabrielle
- Permalink: People grieve in different ways. I go shopping and you rip out t...
Gabrielle: You're not going to kill me?
Hector: Hadn't crossed my mind. And if I was, certainly not with a balloon. It would take too long.
- Permalink: You're not going to kill me? Hadn't crossed my mind. And if I ...