Desperate Housewives Season 2 Episode 12: "We're Gonna Be All Right" Quotes
Detective Barton: Bree. I have to say, I was very pleased to get your call. I mean. I'm surprisd you want to have anything to do with me, given our recent history.
Bree:Oh you mean, you having suspected me of murdering my husband? Detective, that is all water under the bridge now.
- Permalink: Bree. I have to say, I was very pleased to get your call. I mean...
Tom: I'm serious, Lynette. I don't make the money around here anymore. I don't provide for you and the kids. And I wasn't gonna let them snip out the last thing that makes me a man. (referring to a vasectomy)
Lynette: Staying home and taking care of the kids doesn't make you less of a man. That's crazy.
Tom: You expect me to calm your irrational fears. I expect you to calm mine.
Lynette: You're you saying you're unhappy?
Tom: A little bit, yeah.
Lynette: Well, what we gonna do about that?
Tom: I don't know.
Lynette: Well, can't we just---?
Tom: No, Lynette. I don't know.
- Permalink: I'm serious, Lynette. I don't make the money around here anymore...
Susan: Maybe we could go out sometime.
Dr. Ron: (pauses, gestures...) Do you like sushi?
Susan: I love sushi. I'm available tomorrow night...
Dr. Ron: No, no, no... tomorrow's no good - I'll still be angry. I should be cooled down by Friday.
- Permalink: Maybe we could go out sometime. Do you like sushi? I love s...
Dr. Ron: So, so... I was up all night, worried sick, digging through medical books trying to figure out some mysterious disease that doesn't really exist?
Susan: Really? You were up all night?
Dr. Ron: Yes! I don't enjoy telling people I think they're going to die! Especially not people I like!
Susan: You like me?
Dr. Ron: Yes!
- Permalink: So, so... I was up all night, worried sick, digging through med...
(to Lynette) Hey, honey - good news! I checked on Penny and she didn't scream. I think she's getting used to the mask.Tom
- Permalink: Hey, honey - good news! I checked on Penny and she didn't screa...
Carlos: I'm sorry, but this is your mistake. You're going to have to fix it yourself.
Gabrielle: And I would love to, but I have the upper body strength of a kitten. I need a brute!
- Permalink: I'm sorry, but this is your mistake. You're going to have to fix...
Lynette: So, you're saying if I died, you would want a second wife, and a family?
Lynette: I can't believe you've actually thought about this!
Tom: Haven't you?
Lynette: Thought about who'd I'm marry if you died? Hmm.... NO!
Tom: It's a backup plan, I'm not going to use it!
- Permalink: So, you're saying if I died, you would want a second wife, and a...
Lynette: It's not the Ebola virus, it's chicken pox! You are being a baby!
Tom: Yes, I am, and if you think I'm being a baby now, do I need to remind you what I'm like when I'm sick? Remember that time I had strep throat? We wound up in marriage counselling.
Lynette: I'll call the office.
Tom: Thanks, honey.
- Permalink: It's not the Ebola virus, it's chicken pox! You are being a bab...
Mom, you're hot, and funny, and nice, and clearly desperate - and guys are into that. Play to your strengths.Julie
- Permalink: Mom, you're hot, and funny, and nice, and clearly desperate - an...