Desperate Housewives Season 1 Episode 13: "Your Fault" Quotes
Gabrielle: What opportunity is more important than college?
John: For the longest time, the only thing I had to offer you was my heart. Mr. Solis gave you security and I couldn't compete. But now even he can't offer you that. And I can. My business is taking off. I can take care of you. We can finally be together. Mrs. Solis, will you marry me?
- Permalink: What opportunity is more important than college? For the longe...
Rex: What do you say Bree, do we send the vultures home?
Bree: I want to keep the club membership. Rex is terrible at tennis and hates buffets
- Permalink: What do you say Bree, do we send the vultures home? I want to ...
Paul: We need to talk about these things that you think you remember. They're not true.
Zach: How can they not be true?
Paul: Memories lie, Zach. You didn't kill anyone. Dana is very much alive
- Permalink: We need to talk about these things that you think you remember. ...
Sooner or later, the time comes when we all must become responsible adults, and learn to give up what we want, so we can choose to do what is right. Of course, a lifetime of responsibility isn't always easy, and as the years go on, it's a burden that can become too heavy for some to bear. But still we try to do what is best, what is good; not only for ourselves, but for those we love. -Zach and Julie interlude-. Yes, sooner or later, we must all become responsible adults. No one knows this better than the youngMary Alice Young
- Permalink: Sooner or later, the time comes when we all must become responsi...
Gabrielle: Obviously I'm not leaving my husband and marrying John.
Bob Rowland: I think that's wise
- Permalink: Obviously I'm not leaving my husband and marrying John. I thin...
Lynette: So here's the thing. I feel really awful about how I acted before.
Tom: For god's sake, you threw me out of my own house.
Lynette: I overreacted, I'm sorry
- Permalink: So here's the thing. I feel really awful about how I acted befor...
Zach: Hey. You know that Julie is the first girl I ever gave a flower to?
Zach: Yeah. Yeah, I really like her, Ms. Mayer
- Permalink: Hey. You know that Julie is the first girl I ever gave a flower ...
John, you're a toy. A sweet dumb toy. So you might as well go to college, because there's nothing between usGabrielle
- Permalink: John, you're a toy. A sweet dumb toy. So you might as well go to...
Susan: Listen, I know being dramatic is the birthright of every teenager, but come on...
Zach [throwing furniture around]: WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING!!?? DO YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?
Susan: (harshly) Thank you, Zach. You have just made this really easy for me. You are now forbidden from seeing or talking to my daughter ever again! And if you come within ten feet of her, I will call the police, and I will have you arrested! Now get out!
- Permalink: Listen, I know being dramatic is the birthright of every teenage...