Eli Stone Season 2 Episode 3: "Unwritten" Quotes
Maggie: There's nothing in this file that could me want to abandon my mentor.
Eli: Firstly, he's not your mentor. Secondly, I didn't abandon him, Taylor's handling it, and believe me, she's happier that I no longer am. And thirdly, I'm doing this with or without your help. And we both know that you're biologically incapable of turning down a poor sick kid case like this.
Maggie: I hate you.
- Permalink: There's nothing in this file that could me want to abandon my me...
Eli: What? Oh, you've got vision fever.
Nathan: Huh. I must have missed that day at medical school.
Eli: You had a vision last week. You read a little bit of Dad's journal. It's all cool and exciting. You've got the prophet bug.
Nathan: Would you stop making up spiritual ailments, please?
- Permalink: What? Oh, you've got vision fever. Huh. I must have missed tha...
Matt: In court, you're is daughter, Taylor. And any argument you make to a judge is going to lose credibility because of that.
Taylor: You sound like Eli.
Matt: And if he and I actually agree, that should tell you something.
- Permalink: In court, you're is daughter, Taylor. And any argument you make ...
(to Eli and Taylor) Both of you, make your case in one sentence or less. Ladies and daughters first.Jordan
- Permalink: (to Eli and Taylor) Both of you, make your case in one sentence ...
Eli: Is everything okay, sir?
Jordan: No, Eli. My position as managing partner of my own firm is at stake, and it appears the attorneys I've chosen to defend me against allegations I'm suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder can't seem to agree on a time of day.
Taylor: It's 11:19.
Eli: Give or take few minutes.
- Permalink: Is everything okay, sir? No, Eli. My position as managing part...