Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
See how I'm not punching him? I think I've grown.Mal
- Permalink: See how I'm not punching him? I think I've grown.
Mercy is the mark of a great man. (stab) Guess I'm just a good man. (stab) Well, I'm alrightMal
Inara: You have a strange sense of nobility, Captain. You'll lay a man out for implying I'm a whore, but you keep calling me one to my face.
Mal: I might not show respect to your job, but he didn't respect you. That's the difference. Inara, he doesn't even see you.
Inara: It takes less than a pound of pressure to cut skin.
Mal: You know that? They teach you that in whore academy?
- Permalink: You know that? They teach you that in whore academy?
Inara: How did I avoid that?
Mal: By being fast like a freak
- Permalink: By being fast like a freak
I've known a dozen like you. Skipped off-home early. Minor graft jobs here and there. Spent some time in the lockdown, but less than you claim. Now you're, what, a petty thief with delusions of standing? Sad little king of a sad little hill.River
He insulted you. I hit him. Seemed like the thing to do.Mal
- Permalink: He insulted you. I hit him. Seemed like the thing to do.
You mussed up Atherton's face, and that has endeared you to me somewhat.Warrick Harrow
- Permalink: You mussed up Atherton's face, and that has endeared you to me somewhat.
Warrick Harrow: I know him, and I think he's a psychotic lowlife.
Mal: And I think calling him that is an insult to the psychotic lowlife community.
Here lies my beloved Zoe, my autumn flower, somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross.Wash
Wash: You are acting captain...you know what happens if you fall asleep now?
Zoe: Jayne slits my throat and takes over.
- Permalink: Jayne slits my throat and takes over.
Kaylee: Is that him?
Mal: That's the buffet table.
Kaylee: Well, how can we be sure unless we question it?
- Permalink: Well, how can we be sure unless we question it?