Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Ross: (Knocking on Joey's door) Come on.
Ross: Open up. We want to talk to you.
Joey: I don't feel like talking.
Rachel: Oh come on Joey, we care about you.
Chandler: We're worried about you.
Monica: And some of us really have to pee.
- Permalink: Come on. Joey. Open up. We want to talk to you. I don't fe...
Monica: It's not going happen. They're doing it tonight, we can do it tomorrow.
Richard: Uh, in the future, if I could see the schedule beforehand...
- Permalink: It's not going happen. They're doing it tonight, we can do it to...
Rachel: Ross, Ross, please listen to me. Ross, you are so much better for me than Paolo ever was. I mean you care about me, you're loving, you make me laugh.
Ross: Oh, hey, if I make you laugh, here's an idea: why don't you invite Paolo over and have a little romp in the sack and I'll just stand in the corner and tell knock-knock jokes.
- Permalink: Ross, Ross, please listen to me. Ross, you are so much better fo...
Oh please. That Paolo thing was barely a relationship. All it really was was just, ya know, meaningless animal sex. Okay, you know, that sounded so much better in my head.Rachel
- Permalink: Oh please. That Paolo thing was barely a relationship. All it re...
Ross: (About the number of guys Rachel has slept with) Tell me about it. So what, what's your magic number?
Rachel: Uh, no.
Ross: Come on, you know everyone I've been with. All, both of them.
Rachel: Well, there's you.
Ross: Better not be doing these in order.
- Permalink: Tell me about it. So what, what's your magic number? Uh, no. ...
(About the number of guys Monica has slept with) Well it wasn't that many guys. I mean, if you consider how many guys there actually are, it's a very small percentage.Monica
- Permalink: Well it wasn't that many guys. I mean, if you consider how many ...
Phoebe: All right I have to make a speech. I just want to say that of all the guys that Monica has been with, and that is a lot, I like you the best.
Richard: Oh, thank you Pheebs. That's very sweet.
Richard: Hear that? She likes me best, and apparently there have been a lot.
Monica: Not a lot, Phoebe's kidding, Phoebe's crazy.
Rachel: Phoebe's dead.
- Permalink: All right I have to make a speech. I just want to say that of al...
Monica: You know, I was thinking. You know how we always stay at your apartment? Well, I thought maybe tonight we'd stay at my place.
Richard: I don't know, I don't have my jammies.
Monica: Well, maybe you don't need them.
Ross: My baby sister, ladies and gentlemen.
- Permalink: You know, I was thinking. You know how we always stay at your ap...
Rachel: (About Joey's Days of Our Lives character) Well, maybe they can find a way to bring you back.
Joey: Nah, they said that when they found my body, my brain was so smashed in that the only doctor that could have saved me was me. Supposed to be some kind of irony or something.
- Permalink: Well, maybe they can find a way to bring you back. Nah, they s...
Chandler: Eddie, I didn't sleep with your ex-girlfriend.
Eddie: That's very interesting, ya know, 'cause that's exactly what someone who slept with her would say.
- Permalink: Eddie, I didn't sleep with your ex-girlfriend. That's very int...
So, you uh, you think that Speed Racer guy gets a lot of tickets?Chandler
- Permalink: So, you uh, you think that Speed Racer guy gets a lot of tickets...
Phoebe: Hi, um, I just thought that it would be fun if the three of us had some beers and got to know each other.
Eddie: Yeah alright. That sounds alright.
Phoebe: Oh good, okay. Oh no, I have to go because I'm late for my, um, Green Eggs and Ham discussion group. Um, tonight it's why he would not eat them on a train. Have fun bye.
- Permalink: Hi, um, I just thought that it would be fun if the three of us h...