Friends Season 3 Episode 13: "The One Where Monica and Richard are Just Friends" Quotes
Monica: You know what? What if we're friends who don't see other people?
Richard: You mean like exclusive friends?
Monica: Why not?! I mean this has been the most amazing week. Would it be so terrible? Even if we were friends who lived together. Or, maybe someday friends who stood up in front of their other friends, and vowed to be friends forever.
Richard: Wow. You know we're back where we were. Honey, I would love to do all that, but nothing's changed.
Monica: That's not true, you don't have a mustache.
- Permalink: You know what? What if we're friends who don't see other people?...
Joey: Since when do you roller blade?
Phoebe: Oh! Since tomorrow. I met this really cute guy in the park and he like, you know, jogs, and blades, and swims, and so, you know, we made a deal that's he's going to teach me all sorts of jock stuff.
Ross: And what are you going to do for him?
Phoebe: I'm going to let him.
- Permalink: Since when do you roller blade? Oh! Since tomorrow. I met this...
Ross: When do you think you're going to get off tonight?
Rachel: Oh I don't know honey. It's gonna be really late.
Ross: Oh come on, not again.
Rachel: I know. I'm sorry. Look, I'll make a deal with you all right? Okay?
Rachel: For every night that you're asleep before I get home from work...
Rachel: I will wake you up in a way that's proved very popular in the past.
Ross: Now, if you need to stay late, I want to be supportive of that.
- Permalink: When do you think you're going to get off tonight? Oh I don't ...
Rachel: (About Richard) Monica, what are you doing?
Chandler: Well, she spent the last six months getting over him, and now she's celebrating that by going on a date with him.
- Permalink: Monica, what are you doing? Well, she spent the last six month...
Chandler: Isn't a little cold for you to be wearing shorts?
Robert: Well, I'm from California.
Chandler: Right, sometimes you guys just burst into flame.
- Permalink: Isn't a little cold for you to be wearing shorts? Well, I'm fr...
Monica: So, we can be friends who sleep together.
Richard: Absolutely, this'll just be something we do, like racquetball.
Monica: Sounds smart and healthy to me! Um, just out of curiosity, do you have any other racquetball buddies?
Richard: Just your dad. Although that's actually racquetball.
- Permalink: So, we can be friends who sleep together. Absolutely, this'll ...
Joey: Are you just getting home? It's late.
Rachel: Yeah, I know. I had the best day, though. I got to sit in on a meeting with the reps from Calvin Klein, I told my boss I liked this new line of lingerie, she ordered a ton of it . . . how was your day?
Joey: I discovered I'm able to count all of my teeth using just my tongue.
- Permalink: Are you just getting home? It's late. Yeah, I know. I had the ...
Hey buddy, this is a family place. Put the mouse back in the house.Gunther
- Permalink: Hey buddy, this is a family place. Put the mouse back in the hou...
Joey: All blank and no blank makes blank a blank blank. Oh, and the end, when Jack almost kills them all with that blank but in the last second they get away!
Rachel: Joey! I can't believe you just did that!
Chandler: I can't believe she cracked your code.
- Permalink: All blank and no blank makes blank a blank blank. Oh, and the en...