Friends Season 3 Episode 1: "The One with the Princess Leia Fantasy" Quotes
Ross: (About his Princess Leia fantasy) Look, that was supposed to be like a private, personal thing between us.
Rachel: Okay, Ross, Phoebe is my girlfriend, okay, we tell each other everything. You know, I mean, come on, guys do the same thing, I mean, what about all that locker room stuff.
Ross: That's different, okay. That's like, uh "Who dated a stripper?" or "Who did it on the back of the Staton Island Ferry?"
Rachel: Were both of those Joey?
Ross: Yeah. Look, you don't, you don't talk about like, you know, your girlfriend and the intimate stuff you, you do with her.
Rachel: Not even with your best friend?
Rachel: That is so sad. You're missing out on so much, Ross. I mean, the bonding and the sharing, you know. And, and knowing that someone else is going through the same thing you are.
Ross: Hmm. So what, you, you tell each other everything?
Rachel: Pretty much.
Ross: Did you talk about the night of five times? Do you tell people about the night of five times?
Rachel: Uh, honey, that was with Carol.
Ross: I know, but it's still worth mentioning, I think.
- Permalink: Look, that was supposed to be like a private, personal thing bet...
Monica: God, look what I found in the drain.
Monica: It's some of Richard's hair! What do I do with this?
Ross: Getting it away from me would be job one.
Monica: It's weird, but you know what? I don't wanna throw this away. I mean this is like all I have left of him... gross, drain hair. Ooh!
- Permalink: God, look what I found in the drain. What?! It's some of Ric...
Joey: They're not breaking up. Chandler and Janice, they're not breaking up. He didn't blink or anything.
Rachel: Well, you know, I'm not surprised. I mean, have you seen them together? They're really cute.
Joey: Cute? This is Janice.
- Permalink: They're not breaking up. Chandler and Janice, they're not breaki...
Janice: I gotta go, I gotta go. Okay, not without a kiss.
Chandler: Well, maybe I won't kiss you, and then you'll have to stay.
Joey: (Under his breath) Kiss her! Kiss her!
- Permalink: I gotta go, I gotta go. Okay, not without a kiss. Well, maybe ...
Ross: (About Joey wanting to make a plan to break up Chandler and Janice) Well I'm thinking that Chandler's our friend and Janice makes him happy, so I say we just all be adult about it and accept her.
Joey: Yeah, we'll call that Plan B. All right?
- Permalink: Well I'm thinking that Chandler's our friend and Janice makes hi...
Monica: I'm just so tired of missing him. I'm tired of wondering why hasn't he called. Why hasn't he called?!
Phoebe: Maybe, because you told him not to.
Monica: What are you, the Memory Woman?
- Permalink: I'm just so tired of missing him. I'm tired of wondering why has...
Ross: You need to get some sleep.
Monica: I need to get some Richard.
- Permalink: You need to get some sleep. I need to get some Richard.
(To Ross, who is hallucinating that she is his mother during foreplay) Well what is it? Come on sweetie, your like, freaking me out here.Rachel
- Permalink: Well what is it? Come on sweetie, your like, freaking me out her...
Janice: (Knocks) Guess who!
Joey: Janice. Hi. You just missed Chandler, but won't you come in before you go?
- Permalink: Guess who! Janice. Hi. You just missed Chandler, but won't you...