Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
This may be the real thing, capital R, capital T! (Joey stares blankly) Don't worry, those are the right letters!Chandler
- Permalink: This may be the real thing, capital R, capital T! Don't worry, ...
Ross: (About his Princess Leia fantasy) Look, that was supposed to be like a private, personal thing between us.
Rachel: Okay, Ross, Phoebe is my girlfriend, okay, we tell each other everything. You know, I mean, come on, guys do the same thing, I mean, what about all that locker room stuff.
Ross: That's different, okay. That's like, uh "Who dated a stripper?" or "Who did it on the back of the Staton Island Ferry?"
Rachel: Were both of those Joey?
Ross: Yeah. Look, you don't, you don't talk about like, you know, your girlfriend and the intimate stuff you, you do with her.
Rachel: Not even with your best friend?
Rachel: That is so sad. You're missing out on so much, Ross. I mean, the bonding and the sharing, you know. And, and knowing that someone else is going through the same thing you are.
Ross: Hmm. So what, you, you tell each other everything?
Rachel: Pretty much.
Ross: Did you talk about the night of five times? Do you tell people about the night of five times?
Rachel: Uh, honey, that was with Carol.
Ross: I know, but it's still worth mentioning, I think.
- Permalink: Look, that was supposed to be like a private, personal thing bet...
Monica: God, look what I found in the drain.
Monica: It's some of Richard's hair! What do I do with this?
Ross: Getting it away from me would be job one.
Monica: It's weird, but you know what? I don't wanna throw this away. I mean this is like all I have left of him... gross, drain hair. Ooh!
- Permalink: God, look what I found in the drain. What?! It's some of Ric...
Joey: They're not breaking up. Chandler and Janice, they're not breaking up. He didn't blink or anything.
Rachel: Well, you know, I'm not surprised. I mean, have you seen them together? They're really cute.
Joey: Cute? This is Janice.
- Permalink: They're not breaking up. Chandler and Janice, they're not breaki...
Janice: I gotta go, I gotta go. Okay, not without a kiss.
Chandler: Well, maybe I won't kiss you, and then you'll have to stay.
Joey: (Under his breath) Kiss her! Kiss her!
- Permalink: I gotta go, I gotta go. Okay, not without a kiss. Well, maybe ...
Ross: (About Joey wanting to make a plan to break up Chandler and Janice) Well I'm thinking that Chandler's our friend and Janice makes him happy, so I say we just all be adult about it and accept her.
Joey: Yeah, we'll call that Plan B. All right?
- Permalink: Well I'm thinking that Chandler's our friend and Janice makes hi...
Monica: I'm just so tired of missing him. I'm tired of wondering why hasn't he called. Why hasn't he called?!
Phoebe: Maybe, because you told him not to.
Monica: What are you, the Memory Woman?
- Permalink: I'm just so tired of missing him. I'm tired of wondering why has...
Ross: You need to get some sleep.
Monica: I need to get some Richard.
- Permalink: You need to get some sleep. I need to get some Richard.
(To Ross, who is hallucinating that she is his mother during foreplay) Well what is it? Come on sweetie, your like, freaking me out here.Rachel
- Permalink: Well what is it? Come on sweetie, your like, freaking me out her...
Janice: (Knocks) Guess who!
Joey: Janice. Hi. You just missed Chandler, but won't you come in before you go?
- Permalink: Guess who! Janice. Hi. You just missed Chandler, but won't you...
I said share, not scare. Sit over there.Ross
- Permalink: I said share, not scare. Sit over there.
Joey: So when you dumping her?
Chandler: Nope not this time.
Joey: Come on, quit yanking me.
Chandler: I'm not yanking you.
- Permalink: So when you dumping her? Nope not this time. Come on, quit y...