Gilmore Girls Season 1 Episode 10: "Forgiveness and Stuff" Quotes
Rory: I think you're acting a little immature.
Lorelai: I'm not acting!
- Permalink: I think you're acting a little immature. I'm not acting!
Luke: Thanks for the hat.
Lorelai: You're welcome. It looks good on you.
Luke: Good how?
Lorelai: Just watch the procession.
- Permalink: Thanks for the hat. You're welcome. It looks good on you. G...
Emily: (patting Rory) This little girl likes you.
Richard: Well, she has good taste.
- Permalink: This little girl likes you. Well, she has good taste.
Emily: So what is exactly going on between the two of you?
Luke: Nothing. Really. We're friends, that's it.
Emily: You're idiots-the both of you.
- Permalink: So what is exactly going on between the two of you? Nothing. R...
Dean: We were reading a book and then we fell asleep.
Lorelai: Pick a more interesting book next time.
- Permalink: We were reading a book and then we fell asleep. Pick a more in...
Lorelai: Geez! Are you okay?
Luke: Yeah, I'm just not real big on hospitals. You know, the smell, people being wheeled by, tubes sticking out of 'em, you know drainage, fluids, gaping holes...
Lorelai: Okay, listen why don't you go home?
Luke: You want me to go?
Lorelai: You don't look so good.
Lorelai: That's not what I meant, you know you always look good.
Lorelai: I meant you always look healthy...
Lorelai: But you don't look so healthy now. Now you look...
Lorelai: Oh what? So I said you look good. We're not in 5th grade! 'You look good', big deal...stop staring at me.
(patient passes by)
Luke: Oh geez.
Lorelai: See, that's what you get for being cocky.
- Permalink: Geez! Are you okay? Yeah, I'm just not real big on hospitals. ...
(a group comes into the diner singing)...
Luke: What's going on...?
Taylor: Well, we were carolling around town and we got a bit chilly and we thought that maybe we could trade you a song for some hot chocolate...
Luke: You want free hot chocolate.
Taylor: No, no, we'll sing for it. Any tune you like.
Luke: ...And then I give you free hot chocolate.
Luke: Tell you what, you can have your hot chocolate, pay for it, then go next door and sing for the marshmallows.
- Permalink: ... What's going on...? Well, we were carolling around town ...
Rory: Where's Mom?
Luke: Looking for coffee.
Rory: What are you doing?
Luke: Staring at my shoes.
Rory: Okay, carry on.
- Permalink: Where's Mom? Looking for coffee. What are you doing? Stari...
Rory: What about the apple tarts? You wait all year for those apple tarts!
Lorelai: I can live without the apple tarts.
Rory: You've made up songs after eating five of them with lyrics that contradict that last statement.
- Permalink: What about the apple tarts? You wait all year for those apple ta...