Glee Season 4 Episode 3: "Makeover" Quotes
Brody: Wow, you're smokin'.
Rachel: It's actually the duck.
Brody: No, it's...it's you.
- Permalink: Wow, you're smokin'. It's actually the duck. No, it's...it's...
Sugar asked me out on a date. She invited me to go horseback riding. I'm just hoping it doesn't involve being towed.Artie
- Permalink: Sugar asked me out on a date. She invited me to go horseback rid...
Rachel: It's pretty amazing what a good makeover can do. It's like you change the outside and the inside just follows.
Brody: I think it's the other way around. I think now your outside has caught up to how you feel about yourself.
Rachel: I like that.
Brody: I like you.
- Permalink: It's pretty amazing what a good makeover can do. It's like you c...
Kurt: It's so funny how a new image can change everything.
Isabelle: Oh, I sure hope you never lose that.
Isabelle: Oh, just your unbridled, wide-eyed Lima, Ohio optimism.
- Permalink: It's so funny how a new image can change everything. Oh, I sur...
Blaine: Brittany S. Pierce in her last term accomplished absolutely nothing except plan a dinosaur-themed prom and ban the use of hair gel. Ladies and gentlemen, telling anyone what they can or can't put in their hair is disgusting. It's tyranny, my friends. Next thing you know, they'll start burning books. And then they'll probably start burning people, too.
Brittany: That's a lie.
- Permalink: Brittany S. Pierce in her last term accomplished absolutely noth...
Sam: Hey dude, uh, now that you made me over, can I give you some advice?
Blaine: Yeah, sure.
Sam: Lose the bow tie.
Sam: Trust me. It makes you look uptight and a little like a young Orville Reddenbacher.
- Permalink: Hey dude, uh, now that you made me over, can I give you some adv...
[to Kurt] You're hanging out with fashion goddess Isabelle Wright. And I'm running for Student Body President with a former stripper.Blaine
- Permalink: You're hanging out with fashion goddess Isabelle Wright. And I'm...
We're not in Ohio anymore, Rachel.Kurt
- Permalink: We're not in Ohio anymore, Rachel.
Artie: I mean, it's no secret that a woman loves a man in power, and don't take this personally, but before I graduate I would like to have a relationship that lasts longer than a couple weeks.
Brittany: Why would I take that personally?
Artie: You and I dated.
Brittany: We did?
- Permalink: I mean, it's no secret that a woman loves a man in power, and do...