Gossip Girl Season 1 Episode 10: "Hi, Society" Quotes
Spotted - Chuck Bass losing something nobody even knew he had. His heart.Gossip Girl
- Permalink: Spotted - Chuck Bass losing something nobody even knew he had. ...
Blair: [considering Nate's offer] The Prince will understand. Maybe we should go to the ball together... as friends.
Blair: But only as friends.
Nate: Just friends.
- Permalink: The Prince will understand. Maybe we should go to the ball tog...
Nate, after what you pulled on my birthday, the only thing we should be doing together is moving on.Blair
- Permalink: Nate, after what you pulled on my birthday, the only thing we s...
Blair: What are you doing here, Nate?
Nate: Well, I, um... Look, after rehearsal I just, uh, I couldn't stop thinking about you. I mean, the ball's something we've talked about doing since we were, like, 10. And I've given you every reason to hate me...
Blair: True. Keep going.
Nate: And the Prince, he's a great dancer and all. But, is there any chance you'd go with me instead? For old times' sake?
- Permalink: What are you doing here, Nate? Well, I, um... Look, after reh...
[to Chuck] Well, I can't be on you, remember? You don't want Nate to find out and I don't want anyone to. You have to learn how to behave yourself first.Blair
- Permalink: Well, I can't be on you, remember? You don't want Nate to find...
Chuck: You looked hot on Prince Theodore's arm, today.
Blair: Is that what I am to you, just an accessory?
Chuck: Next to him, yes. On me, you'd be so much more.
- Permalink: You looked hot on Prince Theodore's arm, today. Is that what ...
Serena van der Woodsen, looks like your invitation just arrived... with strings attached. Come out, come out wherever you are!Gossip Girl
- Permalink: Serena van der Woodsen, looks like your invitation just arrived...
Gossip Girl: Spotted: Nate Archibald learning you don't know a good thing until it's gone... and found someone else.
- Permalink: Nate Archibald learning you don't know a good thing until it's ...
Nate: I just don't get it. I organized everything the way she likes it. I mean, I even made sure my bow tie matched her dress.
Chuck: Like the book says, "She's just not that into you."
- Permalink: I just don't get it. I organized everything the way she likes i...
Gossip Girl: This just in - we hear there's a cold war brewing between Lonely Boy and a certain blue blood. We never thought we'd say this ourselves...
Serena: There you are. What's going on?
Dan: I'll tell you what's going on. I just became your escort to the ball.
Gossip Girl: ... But our money's on Brooklyn for the win!
- Permalink: This just in - we hear there's a cold war brewing between Lonel...
You will always use your dessert fork for your entrée. You will always feel under-dressed, no matter what you wear. At dinner parties, there will be difference; there a language that sounds like English and you think you speak it, but they don't hear you. And you don't understand them. As time passes, you'll feel like people never see you when they look at you, but wonder merely; whether you're Serena's whim or her... charity case. Until the day comes when you realize that girls like Serena don't end up with Dan Humphrey. They end up with the Carters of the world. And people like you; they turn to cocktail party anecdotes of their foolish youth. So, why don't you give it up and spare yourself the pain, hmm? I'm sure Serena will understand.CeCe
- Permalink: You will always use your dessert fork for your entrée. You will...
CeCe: Do you like it here, Mr. Humphrey?
Dan: Looks a little bit like a museum, little cold. Although, the water pressure is unparalleled.
CeCe: That's not what I meant. But, of course, you would make a joke ... that goes to my point.
Dan: Excuse me? Did I miss something, here?
CeCe: Oh, yes. The way you feel? It never goes away. It just gets worse.
- Permalink: Do you like it here, Mr. Humphrey? Looks a little bit like a ...
Want more Gossip Girl?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!