Gossip Girl Season 3 Episode 5: "Rufus Getting Married" Quotes
[to Vanessa] Get Dan to dump the whore or I'm gonna tell the whole world Scott's secret. Which would be too bad because (a) That's the last thing he wants (b) How do you think Dan's going to feel when he learns that you knew his brother's been alive the whole time, and (c) are you going to hang out with when all the Humphreys hate you?Georgina
- Permalink: Who are you going to hang out with when all the Humphreys hate y...
Chuck: You're looking for Carter? The worm is dating my stepsister. If he did something, I need to know. An enemy of Carter Baizen is a friend of mine.
Bree: I can't really talk about it, but you should tell your stepsister to be careful. Oh, and if the worm pops out of the ground, let me know, ok?
- Permalink: You're looking for Carter? The worm is dating my stepsister. If ...
Georgina: That was pathetic. Haven't you ever tried to get somebody to dump a celebrity before?
- Permalink: That was pathetic. Haven't you ever tried to get somebody to dum...
Georgina: Why won't he respond to any of my calls or my texts or my animated e-cards?
Vanessa: Are you serious?
Georgina: The last one I sent him was this adorable singing dog.
Vanessa: Okay. Dan didn't write you back because (a) he broke up with you, (b) he's seeing someone else, and (c) even though I tried to defend you, you're a full-on crazy person.
Georgina: Wait, can we go back to (b) for a second?
- Permalink: Why won't he respond to any of my calls or my texts or my animat...
Nate: So you're happy with Chuck. Don't I deserve to be happy as well?
Blair: Trust me, Nate, I know women, and none of us are that nice.
- Permalink: Trust me, Nate, I know women, and none of us are that nice.
The toilets in Tokyo talk!Dan
- Permalink: The toilets in Tokyo talk!
Vanessa: Why are you using my screen name again?
Dan: Because every time I log on, Georgina pounces on my IM.
- Permalink: Why are you using my screen name again? Because every time I l...
Chuck: So Bree, you went home last week?
Bree: Yeah, I tried to mend the whole I'm-dating-a-Vanderbilt fence. Didn't work. We're southern, so family loyalty is big down there.
Blair: Like slavery! [awkward silence] What? I'm joking.
- Permalink: So Bree, you went home last week? Yeah, I tried to mend the wh...
Carter: Go, talk to her.
Serena: Fine. Please, take my place at dim sum with my friends.
Carter: Dumplings with Blair and Chuck?
Serena: And Nate. You can do some recon for me. Blair hates Nate's new girlfriend, I want to know if she's really that bad. I bet Bree is perfectly nice even if she is a Buckley.
Carter: [pauses] Um, unfortunately, I do have more people owing me money to talk to.
- Permalink: Go, talk to her. Fine. Please, take my place at dim sum with m...