Gossip Girl Season 2 Episode 1: "Summer, Kind of Wonderful" Quotes
Chuck: Please don't leave with him.
Blair: Why? Give me a reason... and "I'm Chuck Bass" doesn't count.
Chuck: 'Cause you don't want to.
Blair: That's not enough.
Chuck: 'Cause I don't want you to.
Blair: That's not enough.
Chuck: What else is there?
The true reason I should stay right where I am and not get in the car. Three words. Eight letters. Say it... that I'm yours.
Chuck: I... I ... [pause]
Blair: Thank you. That's all I needed here.
- Permalink: Please don't leave with him. Why? Give me a reason... and I'm ...
Katherine: Why did you kiss Serena?
Nate: You said we were through!
Katherine: I can't believe you would try to make me jealous in front of my husband and our friends.
Nate: [pause] Did it work?
- Permalink: Why did you kiss Serena? You said we were through! I can't b...
Serena: Dan... Dan wait.
Dan: No thank you.
Serena: Dan, I didn't expect to see you. You surprised me.
Dan: Well, I have to say... you didn't.
- Permalink: Dan... Dan wait. No thank you. Dan, I didn't expect to see y...
I miss that little laugh of yours.Dan
- Permalink: I miss that little laugh of yours.
When words get in the way, there's really only one thing left to do.Gossip Girl
- Permalink: When words get in the way, there's really only one thing left to...
James: We have something in common.
Blair: I look good too?
James: Not just that. I'm afraid I haven't been honest with you. It's what I was trying to tell you before ...
Blair: Okay spill it.
James: I don't go to Georgetown or Princeton or any other school for that matter. I'm afraid I slipped up on that detail. My name is actually Marcus Beaton. I'm actually British and... a Lord.
- Permalink: We have something in common. I look good too? Not just that....
Gossip Girl: Spotted: Serena and Nate in a massive display of PDA... and that's exactly what Dan Humphrey is. Pretty. Damn. Angry.
- Permalink: Serena and Nate in a massive display of PDA... and that's exactl...
Blair: Is something wrong?
James: You're just using me to make that guy jealous.
Blair: I ...
James: It's no wonder you hate Charade. It hits too close to home.
Blair: Chuck is an awful person. He does awful things.
James: And you think you're any different? I can't believe I've been so stupid. I bet you don't even like me at all.
Blair: Not really. I mean... you're kinda boring.
James: Am I? Or are you just too interested in yourself to get to know me? You two deserve each other.
- Permalink: Is something wrong? You're just using me to make that guy jeal...
[about Chuck] He's got a P.I. on speed-dial?!Eric
- Permalink: He's got a P.I. on speed-dial?!
Dan: I've tried not to think about her all summer. I was afraid that if I did, that ... I'd see that I made a huge mistake.
Rufus: Well, you've been running all summer. Maybe it's time you turned around and faced it.
- Permalink: I've tried not to think about her all summer. I was afraid that ...
Katherine: Well Nathaniel, you have a choice. Either under the bed or out the window.
Nate: Your husband? I thought he wasn't going to home until next week!
Katherine: Seems he's home early.
- Permalink: Well Nathaniel, you have a choice. Either under the bed or out t...
Blair: Damn that mother Chucker! He's totally right! I don't even like James!
Serena: Thank you. I was totally waiting for that.
- Permalink: Damn that mother Chucker! He's totally right! I don't even like ...
Serena: Blair will never forgive you for what you did to her.
Chuck: Who told you that little piece of advice, your boyfriend Nate?
Serena: Nate didn't say anything ...
Chuck: Good. I don't think it's wise taking relationship advice from someone in a FAKE relationship. Call me crazy. (pause) Enjoy another night alone with your thoughts.
Serena: Good luck on your suicide mission!
- Permalink: Blair will never forgive you for what you did to her. Who told...
Serena: I still miss Dan sometimes... more than sometimes.
Blair: The only thing lamer than dating Dan Humphrey... is mourning Dan Humphrey.
- Permalink: I still miss Dan sometimes... more than sometimes. The only th...