Gossip Girl Season 5 Episode 5: "The Fasting and the Furious" Quotes
The problem with hiding your sins is they always come back. On the day when some have atoned for past transgressions, a once-pure Prince can't help but commit a new one. XOXO â€”Gossip GirlGossip Girl
- Permalink: The problem with hiding your sins is they always come back. On t...
But the most difficult part can be admitting there was a sin to begin with. Most people find it too hard to face their crimes and find it easier to pretend nothing ever happened.Gossip Girl
- Permalink: But the most difficult part can be admitting there was a sin to ...
Everything you said to me was true. I don't need another notch on my belt. I need help. I knew it last week â€” hell, I knew it last year. I know it now. I'm ready to be serious if you'll have me.Chuck
- Permalink: Everything you said to me was true. I don't need another notch o...
As challenging as atoning can be, the rewards make it worth the sacrifice.Gossip Girl
- Permalink: As challenging as atoning can be, the rewards make it worth the ...
Dan: Without you inspiring me from the beginning I wouldn't have been able to write anything, so I owe you one. And despite the events of the day, you know, I trust you. I do have one condition: I want to write the screenplay.
- Permalink: I want to write the screenplay.
Serena: When you told me you were pregnant I said that I would be there for you, no matter what, and I haven't been. And I'm sorry.
Blair: Well you had a work crisis.
Serena: Yeah, but the truth is I was jealous.
Blair: Well if it makes you feel better marrying a prince isn't what fairytales would lead you to believe.
Serena: No, that's not what I was jealous about. You're the star of Dan's book.
Blair: Well as I said, it's pure fiction.
- Permalink: When you told me you were pregnant I said that I would be there ...
Lily: Well I bet you never thought you'd hear such good parenting advice from Blair Waldorf.
Rufus: It's time to let my anger go and return Dan's calls. I mean if he didn't piss me off it would just mean he wasn't growing up.
Lily: That is the Rufus Humphrey that I love.
- Permalink: Well I bet you never thought you'd hear such good parenting advi...
Eleanor: I have to confess that I may have been the one to put the idea of a contract in Beatrice's head. I was just bragging about you and it didn't matter where you lived. No one can keep you from being your own person. And that is part of why you will be a wonderful mother.
Blair: Thank you for saying that. I know this isn't what you wanted for me. At least not yet.
Eleanor: These things happen when they happen. That's the first lesson of being a parent. Children don't do what you want them to do all the time, when you want them to do it. But you love them anyway.
- Permalink: I have to confess that I may have been the one to put the idea o...
Charlie: And thanks again for helping me do nothing.
Nate: Well it was fun breaking into the safe.
- Permalink: And thanks again for helping me do nothing. Well it was fun br...