This week on Gossip Girl ...
- In the midst of celebrating Yom Kippur with family and friends, Blair and Louis find themselves in a power struggle with Louis' family. Beatrice schemes to have Louis ostracize himself and stay in NYC with Blair. The families now know she is pregnant but Louis finds the envelope at the end.
- Serena's boss puts Serena in the awkward position of choosing between her new job and her relationship with Dan. She schemes to get the movie rights and ultimately ends up doing so, but not out of duplicity. She admits she was jealous of Blair and still considers Dan the love of her life.
- Diana prepares to debut the New York Spectator, but an unfortunate last-minute surprise - Gossip Girl outing her for stealing phones - delays the launch and Diana expects Nate to do whatever it takes to save the day. She runs with the royal family feud, but Charlie steals her a file on Bart and she secretly sets fire to a picture of Chuck's mother (we think).
- Chuck meets a psychiatrist that he initially tries to bed, but who helps him realize that he really needs help. Louis is also in contact with this same woman for reasons unknown.
Blair: I hope they take it well. Nothing matters more than our child being born into a big happy family.
Louis: Are you ready?
- Permalink: I hope they take it well. Nothing matters more than our child be...
On the Upper East Side, it's not what you say that determines who you are. It's what you do.Gossip Girl
- Permalink: On the Upper East Side, it's not what you say that determines wh...