Gossip Girl Season 4 Episode 18: "The Kids Stay in the Picture" Quotes
This isn't about work or time, Dorota. It's about the truth. Something happened recently that revealed my future and I've been hiding ever since 'cause I don't want to deal with it.Blair
- Permalink: This isn't about work or time, Dorota. It's about the truth. Som...
Blair: Take that away, Dorota! I can't eat! I only rang to tell you to call the doctor. I think I have consumption.
Dorota: Consumption not since 19th century. They have vaccine.
Blair: Well then I'm dying of malaise!
- Permalink: Take that away, Dorota! I can't eat! I only rang to tell you to ...
Dan: I mean, it was just once. And it was weird.
Eric: Oh I would expect so. Yes.
Dan: But weird, good? Like "Wow, that's weird this is such a god kiss." Or weird bad, like, you know, just "Wow. Weird."
Eric: I would... She didn't give you any indication at the time?
Dan: No. No. She just walked awayâ€”stunned, left me standing there in the foyer.
Dan: I know, right? I mean, I did what I thought was the polite thing. Called her the next day, It's been almost a week and I haven't heard back.
Eric: Wait. Wait, why do you care so much? Do you...do you like her?
Dan: What? No no no. I don't like her. No, of course not. Not at all. I'm just curious. And you, I mean, she does... she does smell nice.
Eric: Oh, you are ass backwards crushing on Blair Waldorf!
- Permalink: I mean, it was just once. And it was weird. Oh I would expect ...
Dan: You swear not to tell anyone? Or laugh?
Eric: Ah, I'll take your secret to my grave, but laughter is an uncontrollable bodily response.
Dan: I kissed Blair Waldorf.
Eric: Wow I didn't see that coming.
- Permalink: You swear not to tell anyone? Or laugh? Ah, I'll take your sec...
Eric: Thank you for letting me hide out here. I just needed a time out from my mom and my grandma and my dad and... your dad.
Dan: Oh yeah. I mean, of course. My house is your safe house.
Eric: I'm surprised Serena didn't call you and ask you to be her back-up.
Dan: She did. But I figured I'd dodge that war. Hey, does William Carlos Williams go under W or C?
Eric: Hm. This is the first time I've ever seen you pass up a chance to save Serena. And you're alphabetizing. What's up?
- Permalink: Thank you for letting me hide out here. I just needed a time out...
Cece: Oh darling! Oh you look lovely in your mug shot. It was smart of you to turn yourself in so you could make sure your hair was done.
Lily: Yes mother. That's why I did it.
- Permalink: Oh darling! Oh you look lovely in your mug shot. It was smart of...
[on Blair] I think her "powerful woman" path hit a roadblock, and you know how important that is to her.Serena
- Permalink: I think her powerful woman path hit a roadblock, and you know ho...
Chuck: How are things with William?
Serena: Well if I cut everyone out of my life who made a mistake I wouldn't have anyone left.
Chuck: On the topic of mistakes, do you know what one I might have made to cause Blair to cut me off?
Serena: You didn't talk to her after your party?
Chuck: She wouldn't let me in her room. When she said she didn't want to talk to me, I didn't think she meant "ever again." She's not seeing someone, is she?
Serena: No, not unless you count Dorota. She hasn't left her bed in a week.
- Permalink: How are things with William? Well if I cut everyone out of my ...
Serena: Aren't you coming over for brunch?
Chuck: Lily thought it would be complicated enough without me.
Serena: What, my grandmother, my step-father, my fatherâ€”who was last seen fleeing from the police. Complicated is an understatement.
- Permalink: Aren't you coming over for brunch? Lily thought it would be co...
Nate: You okay?
Raina: It's surreal. Everything happening to Lily is because of my dad, and I kind of feel like it's all my fault.
Nate: Look. It probably woulda happened sooner or later anyway.
- Permalink: You okay? It's surreal. Everything happening to Lily is becaus...
Blair: Turn that off! And leave me alone, Dorota. I've taken to my bed.
Dorota: I thought hearing someone has life worse than yours would help.
Blair: Well your job isn't to think, it's to serve. So if I need your help I'll ring the bell.
- Permalink: Turn that off! And leave me alone, Dorota. I've taken to my bed....