Gossip Girl Season 5 Episode 1: "Yes, Then Zero" Quotes
Dan: Blair. What are you doing here? Did Louisâ€”
Blair: I didn't know where else to go. I wasn't going to come here. I haven't talked to you all summer and you're the only person I know in New York right now. And I really need a friend. If you're still...
Dan: Of course I am. What's going on?
- Permalink: Blair. What are you doing here? Did Louisâ€” I didn't know whe...
Diana: So you collect?
Diana: A Helmut Newton, right?
Diana: Is that Lauren Hutton?
Diana: Or is it Lisa Taylor?
Nate: Yes. How'd you know?
Diana: I have a good eye. And good taste. Is this the master bedroom? Let's destroy it.
- Permalink: So you collect? Yes. A Helmut Newton, right? Yes. Is tha...
Blair: I can't even believe I'm answering this call.
Louis: I'm so sorry, Blair. Something's come up that's taking me longer than anticipated. It looks like I won't make it to the gala at all.
Blair: You're going vague on this one? Something's come up? Why don't you admit that you're already at the UN with your mother instead of lying.
Louis: I'm not. I wish I could tell you where I am, but I made a promise.
Blair: And we know how you honor the promises you make. As long as they're not to me. Tell your mother congratulations. She won.
Louis: What are you talking about?
- Permalink: I can't even believe I'm answering this call. I'm so sorry, Bl...
Girl: Oh my god. Are you that guy? That guy from that movie?
Nate: Ah... yes.
Girl: I love that guy. Can we have your autograph?
Diana Payne: How about a tour?
Nate: Ah... yes. Absolutely.
Diana: This is a private tour.
- Permalink: Oh my god. Are you that guy? That guy from that movie? Ah... y...
Sticks and stones may just break bones, but the wounds from words never heal. Especially when they're words we hoped we'd never read.Gossip Girl
- Permalink: Sticks and stones may just break bones, but the wounds from word...
Blair is the one this story's about. I swear to you, if the story ever sees the light of day, you are not going to be happy.Dan
- Permalink: Blair is the one this story's about. I swear to you, if the stor...
Blair: Louis told me he would stand up to his mother tonight. So if he does, everything can continue the way it's meant to. And if he doesn't, he and his mother will have a lovely wedding in November without a bride. Or she can just take my place, which seems to be what she wants. Wish me luck.
Eleanor: Darling, is the stress of the wedding getting to you? Testing a good man who loves you never ends well.
- Permalink: Louis told me he would stand up to his mother tonight. So if he ...
Serena: Oh! I forgot to ask you, how was the audition?
Nate: Well after I told them I wasn't an actor, they said that's too bad because you'd be perfect as a kid from an East Coast political family who's constantly manipulated while trying to keep everyone around him happy. They told me that.
- Permalink: Oh! I forgot to ask you, how was the audition? Well after I to...
Jane: Serena. Are you looking for Marshall?
Serena: No, you actually.
Jane: I hope it's to tell me why you didn't follow up after our first meeting. I didn't scare you away, did I?
Serena: No no, I just didn't want to step on Marshall's toes.
Jane: Why not? Keeping him on them is what David hired you to do. If it weren't for you, he wouldn't have even read the book.
- Permalink: Serena. Are you looking for Marshall? No, you actually. I ho...