Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Princess Sophie: I know this is very short notice, but not to worry. My dress is on the way.
Blair: Your dress?
Princess Sophie: Everybody else has been married in this dress, from my great grandmother on.
Blair: Louis, I already lost on the food and the flowers and the font. You know how important choosing my dress is for me.
- Permalink: I know this is very short notice, but not to worry. My dress is ...
Princess Sophie: I see from your list of demands, Blairâ€”
Princess Sophie: â€”that you would like to have peonies in your bridal bouquet.
Blair: They're my favorite flower.
Princess Sophie: And they are very beautiful, but in our country a bride always walks with carnations.
Blair: To the nearest florist and demands a refund. I'll be holding peonies.
- Permalink: I see from your list of demands, Blairâ€” Demands? â€”that y...
Jeremiah: Read an advance copy of a story that Vanity Fair is running in their next issue. Reminded me of your work. Only better.
Dan: Who wrote it?
Jeremiah: That's the thing. No one knows. Totally anonymous. And everyone's talking about it.
Dan: What's the story about?
Jeremiah: It's a little Wharton and a lot Wolfe. The modern misdoings of upper crust Manhattan. I thought of you because the protagonist's name was Dylan Hunter of all thing. Initials being what they are.
- Permalink: Read an advance copy of a story that Vanity Fair is running in t...
Serena: Yes, it's a dirty word?
Chuck: The word is Yes. I say it at anything. If an opportunity presents itself I take it. There's nothing I won't try once. Even happiness.
Nate: He's very inspiring. I've been saying all summer he should run an infomercial.
- Permalink: Yes, it's a dirty word? The word is Yes. I say it at anything....
Serena: Woah. Usually when you smile like this you look like a creepy Cheshire Cat. But this one is real. What is your secret and if it's legal I want some.
Chuck: It's not a substance. It's a state of mind. A word.
Serena: Let me guess, a dirty word.
- Permalink: Woah. Usually when you smile like this you look like a creepy Ch...
Serena: How did you guys end up here? And who's boat is this?
Nate: This is Allegra Versace's. Chuck won it in a poker game in Chiang Mai. He won Allegra too, but that's another story.
- Permalink: How did you guys end up here? And who's boat is this? This is ...
Blair: How did you know just what I was missing. Shall I wear it to your uncle's speech at the General Assembly tomorrow?
Louis: Unfortunately you will not be allowed inside until you are an official member of the royal family. Consider yourself lucky. [?] speeches are stronger than Ambien.
- Permalink: How did you know just what I was missing. Shall I wear it to you...
Louis: How does it feel to be home?
Blair: Oh, it's going to be tough reacclimating after living in a palace. How will the penthouse do? But maybe we should skip the wedding planning and pull the blinds and just spend the day in bed.
Louis: We did that all summer. But we can't put off our parents any longer. Would a present help motivate you downstairs?
- Permalink: How does it feel to be home? Oh, it's going to be tough reaccl...
Chuck: Anything for me?
Chuck: Well if you hear anything crazy it means I'm doing something right.
- Permalink: Anything for me? Nope. Well if you hear anything crazy it me...
Dan: It's Blair's Save the Date.
Rufus: You're not happy. You guys are still friends, right?
Dan: Yeah. Friends. I wonder if she invited Chuck.
Rufus: If he's anywhere that FedEx can reach.
- Permalink: It's Blair's Save the Date. You're not happy. You guys are sti...
Dan: Dad! What are you doing here? I thought you'd still be in London helping Jenny set up St. Martin's.
Rufus: She and Eric kicked me out when I didn't know who Sierra Burton was, so I came back here early and thought I'd spend some time with you.
- Permalink: Dad! What are you doing here? I thought you'd still be in London...