Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Sticks and stones may break bones, but a poison pen is the best revenge.
- Permalink: Sticks and stones may break bones, but a poison pen is the best ...
The thing about new beginnings is that they require something elso to end.
- Permalink: The thing about new beginnings is that they require something el...
(to Dan) I just had a full conversation with this opera-goer about 'The Magic Flute'. And he pretended like that was exactly what he just watched. I'm beginning to get these society people. It's all a big game pretending you know what you're talking about.Rufus
- Permalink: (to Dan) I just had a full conversation with this opera-goer abo...
Dan: Yale day. I thought we could walk to school together for support. I keep telling myself that everything happens for a reason. I'll end up in the right place. But what if I don't get in?
Serena: Forget you. What if I do and Blair doesn't?
Dan: Fire and brimstone. A lot of bitchy asides. Death by Dorota.
- Permalink: If I get in and Blair doesn't ... Fire and brimstone and a lot...
Blair: This is a B.
Rachel: Yes. It is.
Blair: You're new here so you don't know how it works.
Rachel: I have a feeling you're about to explain.
Blair: Second semester seniors get a free pass, like pregnant ladies or 14-year-old Chinese gymnasts. Constance wants their students to get into the best colleges. That's why this free pass exists. The headmistress, if she knew about this grade, she'd rap you on the wrist.
Rachel: Maybe, in time, I'll get in trouble for not inflating grades like everyone else, Miss Waldorf, but until then, I'll give them based on merit.
- Permalink: You're new here, so you're not aware of how things work. I hav...
I've never even been to New York before. It's a lot different from Des Moines.Rachel
- Permalink: I've never even been to New York before. It's a lot different fr...
Cancel the Nelly Yuki project now!Blair
- Permalink: Cancel the Nelly Yuki project now!
Miss Queller: When I spoke to Dean Barrowby this morning, he assured me that if the student they've accepted turns them down, you are next in line.
Blair: Dan Humphrey. He's like a cafeteria lady who won the lottery. You couldn't pry that acceptance from his hands with the jaws of life.
- Permalink: Dan Humphrey? He's like a cafeteria lady who won the lottery. Yo...
Witch hunts are my Valium, Serena. I'm just trying to stay calm.Blair
- Permalink: Witch hunts are my Valium.
Don't talk to them. They're working. REFRESH!Blair
- Permalink: Don't talk to them. They're working. REFRESH!
Having the freshman class at Brearley hold their annual sleepover in my hotel room was a nice touch.Jack
- Permalink: Having the freshman class at Brearley hold their annual sleepove...
I would say "get a room," but yours is right above mine. Please try to remember that.Eric
- Permalink: I would say get a room, but yours is right above mine. Please tr...