Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Alex: Dudes. The patient can see you giggling over here like schoolgirls. Enough wise cracks.
- Permalink: Dudes. The patient can see you giggling over here like schoolgir...
Meredith: How is it? The journal? Is it gross. Were they naked?
Cristina: No, not yet. It's kind of ... hot, actually, but chastely hot.
- Permalink: How is it? The journal? Is it gross. Were they naked? No, not ...
You should wear your hair up more. Shows off the back of your neck. I like the back of your neck.Owen (to Cristina)
- Permalink: You should wear your hair up more. Shows off the back of your ne...
Callie: You're an idiot. What is your problem?
Mark: He is proposing to her. That makes Little Her, his little sister. And I can't sleep with any more sisters. And she's young. And I'm her boss.
Callie: And I'm celibate.
- Permalink: You're an idiot. What is your problem? He is proposing to her....
Izzie (to the interns): You want to take narrow slices with the scan so you get a more comprehensive look. What do you see?
George: I see a crazy person taking expensive tests for no reason and, oh, I see the Chief finding out and expelling the crazy person. And then I see joblessness, homelessness and depression. It does not look good, Izzie.
- Permalink: You want to take narrow slices with the scan so you get a more c...
Cristina: Do you know who likes a good 12? (taps Meredith's mother's journal)
- Permalink: Do you know who likes a good 12? (taps Meredith's mother's journ...
Lexie: You're the only one who knows about us and I'm terrible at keeping secrets. Keeping secrets makes me sick.
Callie: Look. Alone people don't like to hear about the together people. Okay. Even if the alone people are alone by choice. It's just sort of mean. It's sort of like bringing a 6-pack to an AA meeting.
- Permalink: You're the only one who knows about us and I'm terrible at keepi...
Lexie (talking about Mark): He's fun and he's funny. Even with no sex we just laugh and we talk.
Callie: Yeah. I don't want to hear this.
- Permalink: He's fun and he's funny. Even with no sex we just laugh and we t...
Izzie: They tried number 9? Who does 9?
Sadie: Well personally I'm a fan of 5, 7, 8, pretty much 12 through 20.
Meredith (laughs): I would try 15.
Izzie: Don't. Don't try 15. I would try 16. Yeah. I've never done that before.
Alex: You'd try 16?
Izzie: Uh huh. I would. I totally would. (Izzie and Alex look at each other then quickly leave the table)
Lexie: Um, don't do 16 too fast. It can hurt badly ... I heard.
- Permalink: They tried number 9? Who does 9? Well personally I'm a fan of ...
It seems we have no control what so ever over our own hearts. Condition can change without warning. Romance can make the heart pound just like panic can. And panic can make it stop cold in your chest. It's no wonder doctors spend so much time to keep the heart stable, to keep it slow, steady, regular to stop the heart from pounding out of your chest from the dread of something terrible or the anticipation or something else entirely.Meredith (narrating)
- Permalink: It seems we have no control what so ever over our own hearts. Co...
Any first year med student knows that an increase heart rate is a sign of trouble. A racing heart can indicate anything from a panic disorder to something much, much more serious. A heart that flutters, or one that skips a beat, could be a sign of secret affliction or it could indicate romance which is the biggest trouble of all.Meredith (narrating)
- Permalink: Any first year med student knows that an increase heart rate is ...
Mark: Well, you're all set here, I'll leave you to it.
Derek: Addison? ... What happened?
- Permalink: Well, you're all set here, I'll leave you to it. Thanks. Con...