Grey's Anatomy Season 4 Episode 6: "Kung Fu Fighting" Quotes
Izzie: This is absurd.
Izzie: You shouldn't be sleeping in the On-Call room.
- Permalink: This is absurd. Hey... You shouldn't be sleeping in the On-...
Meredith: Does that make me sad and weak and pathetic?
Cristina : Mmm... a little.
Meredith: What do I do?
Cristina: I donÂ´t know.
- Permalink: Does that make me sad and weak and pathetic? Mmm... a little....
Lexie: Hey, what are you doing tonight?
Alex: As in...
Lexie: What are you doing... tonight.
Alex: Look, uh, Iâ€™m not a nice guy. I donâ€™t date. I donâ€™t call the next day. Iâ€™m not looking for a relationship cause Iâ€™m never good at 'em. And honestly Iâ€™m kinda hung up on somebody else. So... the only thing youâ€™re ever going to get from me is sex... thatâ€™s it. And thatâ€™s never usually enough for girls like you.
- Permalink: Hey, what are you doing tonight? As in... What are you doin...
It goes away. The feeling. That feeling that you have right now... today... that feeling like you can do anything. That clarity... It goes away. And you go right back to being the coward who canâ€™t tell the person you love how you feel.Meredith
- Permalink: It goes away. The feeling. That feeling that you have right now...
Thereâ€™s a clarity thing when you cross over the edge. Thereâ€™s a moment when everything just melts away and youâ€™re fearless.Meredith
- Permalink: Thereâ€™s a clarity thing when you cross over the edge. Thereâ€...
Meredith: Remember when I was dead? Before I went in that water everything was so ... complicated. Hard. and then you pulled me out of the water ... and I came back to life. for a moment everything was so clear. As if the water had washed everything clean. Do you remember that?
Derek: I do.
Meredith: Me too.
- Permalink: Remember when I was dead? Before I went in that water everythin...
Meredith: I drowned. I was sinking. I died. And you know what I realized? I realized how stupid all of my issues are.
Cristina: Iâ€™m waiting for how this applied to me.
Meredith: It doesnâ€™t.
Cristina: Of course not.
Meredith: Well that man fell, and all he wanted was one last chance to tell sally how he felt about her. And I GOT one last chance. I got my chance. And what have I done with it?
- Permalink: I drowned. I was sinking. I died. And you know what I realized?...
Cristina: You will marry... general surgery. Or, you know, okay, perhaps neuro. But you, you are nowhere near hardcore enough to commit to cardio.
Izzie: So you are telling me to... stop flirting with your husband. Haha, I get it. Thatâ€™s cute. But if youâ€™re going to ask me a favor... insulting my personal life is probably not a great tactic.
Cristina: No, no, wait, I am not talking about your sex life. I could not care less about your sex life. Itâ€™s a skydiver. Izzie. A skydiver.
Izzie: Oh yeah, sounds real cool. Enjoy.
- Permalink: You will marry... general surgery. Or, you know, okay, perhaps ...
Meredith: I canâ€™t sleep. I canâ€™t sleep without the dreaming.
Cristina: And the panic attacks
Meredith: One, one panic attack. Whatâ€™s wrong with me?
Cristina: As far as a I can tell, severe abandonment issues.
Meredith: Thatâ€™s crap. Psych is crap. Issues.
Cristina: Itâ€™s in the book. The book said it not me. Have you consider maybe you and Derek should stop having break-up sex? Okay ...
- Permalink: I canâ€™t sleep. I canâ€™t sleep without the dreaming. And th...
Cristina: Okay, what are your other symptoms?
Meredith: Okay..thereâ€™s the father thing. The mother thing. The sister thing... mmm ... the dying and coming back to life thing.
Cristina: You have too many things.
- Permalink: Okay, what are your other symptoms? Okay..thereâ€™s the fathe...
The more available he gets, the more I pull away.Meredith
- Permalink: The more available he gets, the more I pull away.
(to Alex, after Meredith walks in on them) Alex, please tell me you don't live with Meredith Grey.Lexie
- Permalink: (to Alex, after Meredith walks in on them) Alex, please tell me...
[narrating] "Thereâ€™s this thing about being a surgeon. Maybe itâ€™s pride or maybe itâ€™s just about being tough. But a true surgeon never admits they need help, unless absolutely necessary. Surgeons donâ€™t need to ask for help because they are tougher than that. Surgeons are cowboys, rough around the edges, hard coreâ€¦ at least thatâ€™s what they want you to think."Meredith
- Permalink: Thereâ€™s this thing about being a surgeon. Maybe itâ€™s pride...
â€œBeing aware of your crap and actually overcoming your crap are two very different things.â€Cristina
- Permalink: â€œBeing aware of your crap and actually overcoming your crap a...