Grey's Anatomy Season 6 Quotes
Mark Sloan never loses it in the ER. Not ever.Addison
- Permalink: Mark Sloan never loses it in the ER. Not ever.
Turns out your stupid Post-It is 10 times the marriage my church wedding ever got to be. I'm moving on.Alex
- Permalink: Turns out your stupid Post-It is 10 times the marriage my church...
[to Mer] You gonna look me in the eye and tell me Derek never threw a cranionomy after the two of you spent an hour in the on-call room? Please.Alex
- Permalink: You gonna look me in the eye and tell me Derek never threw a cra...
I'm in the middle of a divorce. People call me the Nazi, and it's not because of my ice blue eyes. I spend 12 hours a day carving people up, and I like it. I have a child and I have no room for casual anything. I'm angry all the time. ... You want lunch, or you wanna show me the scan?Bailey
- Permalink: People call me the Nazi, and it's not because of my nice blue ey...
[to Alex] Let me scrub in and I'll take you out to drinks afterwards and, you know...Reed
- Permalink: Let me scrub in and I'll take you out to drinks afterwards and, ...
Addison: You told her?
Mark: She's my kid. We were bonding.
Addison: That's now how you bond with children.
Mark: I'm still getting the hang of it.
- Permalink: You told her? She's my kid. We were bonding. That's now how ...
[to Der] You wouldn't be starting a conversation about my personal life, would you? Bad idea? Bad idea!Bailey
- Permalink: You wouldn't be starting a conversation about my personal life, ...
Addison: Let me say it once: Grandpa... Grandpa, grandpa, grandpa!
Mark: Okay. That was four times. Get it out of your system?
- Permalink: Grandpa... Grandpa, grandpa, grandpa! Okay. That was four time...
Get me Addison Montgomery!Mark
- Permalink: Get me Addison Montgomery!
Ask any physician and they can point to the one moment they became a surgeon.Meredith
- Permalink: Ask any physician and they can point to the one moment they beca...
I'm a surgeon and I'm looking at a time bomb in a uterus. Shut it down now, Addison!Mark
- Permalink: Shut it down now, Addison!
Mark: It's the guilt, you know? It's like every time I look at her... I just... The guilt is like a punch in the gut. Everyday.
Derek: Well, you shouldn't feel guilty, you didn't know.
Mark: I did know. I knew it when her mom got pregnant. She told me. I gave her a couple hundred bucks and I left town and I never saw her again. I figured she got an abortion. Hoped. But I did know.
Derek: Well you're a different guy now. You're not 18 anymore, you've grown up, and you're capable of better.
- Permalink: It's the guilt, you know? It's like every time I look at her... ...
Lexie: [narrating] Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks different on everyone.
Mark: It isn't just death we have to grieve. It's life. It's loss. It's change.
Alex: And when we wonder why it has to suck so much sometimes, has to hurt so bad. The thing we gotta try to remember is that it can turn on a dime.
Izzie: That's how you stay alive. When it hurts so much you can't breathe, that's how you survive.
Derek: By remembering that one day, somehow, impossibly, you won't feel this way. It won't hurt this much.
Bailey: Grief comes in its own time for everyone, in its own way.
Owen: So the best we can do, the best anyone can do, is try for honesty.
Meredith: The really crappy thing, the very worst part of grief is that you can't control it.
Arizona: The best we can do is try to let ourselves feel it when it comes.
Callie: And let it go when we can.
Meredith: The very worst part is that the minute you think you're past it, it starts all over again.
Cristina: And always, every time, it takes your breath away.
Meredith: There are five stages of grief. They look different on all of us, but there are always five.
- Permalink: Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks differe...
Burke was- He took something from me. He took little pieces of me, little pieces over time, so small I didn't even notice, you know? He wanted me to be something I wasn't, and I made myself into what he wanted. One day I was me Cristina Yang, and then suddenly I was lying for him, and jeopardizing my career, and agreeing to be married and wearing a ring, and being a bride. Until I was standing there in a wedding dress with no eyebrows, and I wasn't Cristina Yang anymore. And even then, I would've married him. I would have. I lost myself for a long time. And now that I'm finally me again, I can't. I love you. I love you more than I loved Burke. I love you. And that scares the crap out of me because when you asked me to ignore Teddy's page, you took a piece of me, and I let you. And that will never happen again.Cristina
- Permalink: Burke was- He took something from me. He took little pieces of m...