Grey's Anatomy Season 7 Quotes
After a trauma, your body is at its most vulnerable. Response time is critical. So you're suddenly surrounded by peopleâ€”doctors, nurses, specialists, techniciansâ€”surgery is a team sport. Everyone pushing for the finish line. Putting you back together again. But surgery is a trauma in and of itself, and once it's over, the real healing begins. It's called recovery. Recovery is not a team sport. It's a solitary distance run. It's long. It's exhausting. And it's lonely as hell.Meredith
- Permalink: After a trauma, your body is at its most vulnerable. Response t...
I mean, come on, I'm all for mother-baby bonding, but not when it will kill the baby. Why do you even ask me these things, huh? I thought you were a doctor.Dr. Stark
- Permalink: I mean, come on, I'm all for mother-baby bonding, but not when i...
The only good thing that came out of the date were these cannolis, which, as it turns out, is exactly what someone needs when they are having a hypoglycemic episode.Teddy
- Permalink: The only good thing that came out of the date were these cannoli...
Owen: How'd she take it Karev?
Alex: Bitchy, cause she's a bitch.
- Permalink: How'd she take it Karev? Bitchy, cause she's a bitch.
Lexie: Right out of your butt.
Alex: Shut up.
- Permalink: Right out of your butt. Shut up.
If I do all of the logistical crap, I mean it's a project the hospital should fund, right?Alex
- Permalink: If I do all of the logistical crap, I mean it's a project the ho...
Lexie: He solicited a patient for money.
Cristina: What are hooking now?
Alex: No my African kid thing.
- Permalink: He solicited a patient for money. What are hooking now? No...
You missed the good part, Dr. Robbins. She tried to bleed out, but I wouldn't let her.Dr. Stark
- Permalink: You missed the good part, Dr. Robbins. She tried to bleed out, ...
Patient: Oh, don't pretend to be smart, you crooked, little bastard.
Alex: And don't pretend you're poor, you evil, old bitch.
- Permalink: Oh, don't pretend to be smart, you crooked, little bastard. A...
You know happens when you break the rules, Mer? You get a hundred thousand bucks.Alex
- Permalink: You know happens when you break the rules, Mer? You get a hundr...
I was just coming to tell you to go home. Don't drop that baby.Bailey
- Permalink: I was just coming to tell you to go home. Don't drop that baby.
I've made a lot mistakes, and it's taken me a lot of years to finally realize that all I want to do is be with her.Chief
- Permalink: I've made a lot mistakes, and it's taken me a lot of years to fi...
When we say things like "people don't change" it drives scientist crazy because change is literally the only constant in all of science. Energy. Matter. It's always changing, morphing, merging, growing, dying. It's the way people try not to change that's unnatural. The way we cling to what things were instead of letting things be what they are. The way we cling to old memories instead of forming new ones. The way we insist on believing despite every scientific indication that anything in this lifetime is permanent. Change is constant. How we experience change that's up to us. It can feel like death or it can feel like a second chance at life. If we open our fingers, loosen our grips, go with it, it can feel like pure adrenaline. Like at any moment we can have another chance at life. Like at any moment, we can be born all over again.Meredith
- Permalink: When we say things like people don't change it drives scientist ...
There's a reason I said I'd be happy alone. It wasn't 'cause I thought I'd be happy alone. It was because I thought if I loved someone and then it fell apart, I might not make it. It's easier to be alone, because what if you learn that you need love and you don't have it? What if you like it and lean on it? What if you shape your life around it and then it falls apart? Can you even survive that kind of pain? Losing love is like organ damage. It's like dying. The only difference is death ends. This? It could go on forever.Meredith
- Permalink: There's a reason I said I'd be happy alone. It wasn't 'cause I t...