Grey's Anatomy Season 7 Quotes
Meredith: I can't get over the fact that you know what onesie-decorating is.
Mark: I've been boning up. That's what you do for the people you love.
Arizona: Oh, bite me, Mark.
- Permalink: I can't get over the fact that you know what onesie-decorating i...
Renegades, rule-breakers, gangsters with scalpels. This is the way we like to think of ourselves. It makes us feel badass, sexy. Problem is it's not exactly true. At heart, we're rule followers, sheep. We don't break protocol. We follow it to a "T." Because if we don't follow protocol, our patients die, and then we're no longer badass. We're just bad.Meredith
- Permalink: Renegades, rule-breakers, gangsters with scalpels. This is the ...
You're gonna screw your way to the top. I'm impressed.Alex
- Permalink: You're gonna screw your way to the top. I'm impressed.
All these people in here, and you came to talk to me. You like me.Alex
- Permalink: All these people in here, and you came to talk to me. You like ...
I am not taking my pants off for Stark.April
- Permalink: I am not taking my pants off for Stark.
Is it wrong that I'm a little flattered that you won't operate on me.Henry
- Permalink: Is it wrong that I'm a little flattered that you won't operate o...
Oh, screw beautiful. I'm brilliant. If you want to appease me, compliment my brain.Cristina
- Permalink: Oh, screw beautiful. I'm brilliant. If you want to appease me,...
So this Karev guy. You're actually friends with him? That's real?Lucy
- Permalink: So this Karev guy. You're actually friends with him? That's re...
You're missing a lot. He had a girl go crazy on him. His wife almost died and then she walked out on him. And then he was shot and almost bled to death in an elevator. He's been through a lot. So the Neanderthal thing is justâ€”it is an act. Well-executed one.
- Permalink: You're missing a lot. He had a girl go crazy on him. His wife ...
We're going to grow old together.Adele
- Permalink: We're going to grow old together.
You're not the Callie whisperer. And I'm not a monster for finding baby showers annoying. Everyone woman who's ever had a pregnant friend hates them. It's like a weddingâ€”the bridesmaids always want to strangle the bride. It's practically a rule. The only one who's not normal here is you for acting like you're enjoying this.Arizona
- Permalink: You're not the Callie whisperer. And I'm not a monster for find...
Someone threw out the gift list, and now we don't know who got what, and people are going to think of us as the type of people who write vague and impersonal thank you notes.Arizona
- Permalink: Someone threw out the gift list, and now we don't know who got w...
There's a reason I said I'd be happy alone. It wasn't 'cause I thought I'd be happy alone. It was because I thought if I loved someone and then it fell apart, I might not make it. It's easier to be alone, because what if you learn that you need love and you don't have it? What if you like it and lean on it? What if you shape your life around it and then it falls apart? Can you even survive that kind of pain? Losing love is like organ damage. It's like dying. The only difference is death ends. This? It could go on forever.Meredith
- Permalink: There's a reason I said I'd be happy alone. It wasn't 'cause I t...
When we say things like "people don't change" it drives scientist crazy because change is literally the only constant in all of science. Energy. Matter. It's always changing, morphing, merging, growing, dying. It's the way people try not to change that's unnatural. The way we cling to what things were instead of letting things be what they are. The way we cling to old memories instead of forming new ones. The way we insist on believing despite every scientific indication that anything in this lifetime is permanent. Change is constant. How we experience change that's up to us. It can feel like death or it can feel like a second chance at life. If we open our fingers, loosen our grips, go with it, it can feel like pure adrenaline. Like at any moment we can have another chance at life. Like at any moment, we can be born all over again.Meredith
- Permalink: When we say things like people don't change it drives scientist ...