Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Steve: Why do they always run?
Danny: Because I believe they hope the person chasing them ends up wrapped around a telephone pole.
- Permalink: Why do they always run? Because I believe they hope the person...
[looks sick] Why did you boil his face off Max?Danny
- Permalink: Why did you boil his face off Max?
Danny: Did you hear about the art gallery robbery?
March: I've been here all morning!
Danny: That was not an accusation.
March: Sorry, habit.
- Permalink: Did you hear about the art gallery robbery? I've been here all...
As an aging man, my time is at a premium, so what brings you two down or did you just want to sit here posing as garage sale bookends.March
- Permalink: As an aging man, my time is at a premium, so what brings you two...
Danny: You were very lucky back there my friend.
Steve: Sorry, lucky? First of all, luck had nothing to do with it, I had the situation under control.
Danny: You are something else, you must have known that our suspect was going to bleed to death while threatening to kill a hostage. Your good, you're really go. Let me ask you another question, how much money is in my wallet, Kreskin or should I say the Amaaaazing McGarrett.
- Permalink: You were very lucky back there my friend. Sorry, lucky? First ...
Danny: Going to need a vest, vest please.
Steve: You don't even know what my plan is.
Danny: This is true, but I know you, and any plan you have will involve me and serious bodily harm.
Steve: What are you talking about?
Danny: What I'm talking about, is that over the years our marriage has become predictable.
- Permalink: Going to need a vest, vest please. You don't even know what my...
Steve: Catherine, I want you to help me find my mom.
Catherine: I thought you told Witness Protection you wanted kept secret even from you.
Steve: Yeah, that was before I found out she had a chance to kill Wo Fat and let him get away.
- Permalink: Catherine, I want you to help me find my mom. I thought you t...