Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Peter Farragut: Maybe you're survivor zero? First one cured?
Julia Walker: But if I'm cured, why am I still hallucinating?
- Permalink: But if I'm cured, why am I still hallucinating?
We don't want to kill everybody, just thin the herd a bit.Constance Sutton
- Permalink: We don't want to kill everybody, just thin the herd a bit.
It's all about you Julia. It's always been about you.Dr. Peter Farragut
- Permalink: It's all about you Julia. It's always been about you.
You put this place here so you wouldn't be regulated. So you could play God with people's lives.Dr. Alan Farragut
We are all in the white room. It's an inside joke among the base scientists.Dr. Duchamp
We're in the Arctic. It's all the white room.
We're all waiting to die. I just have a little less time.Dr. Sarah Jordan
- Permalink: We're all waiting to die. I just have a little less time.
Someone designed this virus and it sure as shit wasn't mother nature. We're looking at the hand of man here.Dr. Doreen Boyle
You don't have the intellectual capacity to evaluate my work.Dr. Hiroshi Hatake
- Permalink: You don't have the intellectual capacity to evaluate my work.
Major Sergio Balleseros: There are people in the Army, myself included, who are wondering if this outbreak was an accident.
Dr. Doreen Boyle: You think Hatake did this on purpose? Why would he do that?
- Permalink: Was the outbreak an accident?
Dr. Alan Farragut: This secure lab allows us to separate vectors from those who are just infected.
Daniel Aerov: Vectors?
Dr. Alan Farragut: It's what we're calling the infected who are physically attacking others to spread the disease, like Peter.
- Permalink: Vectors?