Heroes Season 2 Quotes
You’d be surprised what a father will do for his daughter.Mr. Bennet
- Permalink: You’d be surprised what a father will do for his daughter.
They diagnosed me as a sociopath with paranoid delusions but they were just out to get me because I threatened to kill themElle
- Permalink: They diagnosed me as a sociopath with paranoid delusions but th...
(voiceover) It is man’s ability to remember that sets us apart. We are the only species concerned with past. Our memories give us voice and bear witness to history, so that others might learn; so they might celebrate our triumphs and be warned of our failuresMohinder
- Permalink: (voiceover) It is man’s ability to remember that sets us apart....
Mohinder: (voiceover) There are many ways to define our fragile existence; many ways to give it meaning. But it is our memories that shape its purpose and give it context. The private assortment of images: fears, loves, regrets… for it’s the cruel irony of life that we are destined to hold the dark with the light, the good with the evil, success with disappointment… this is what separates us, what makes us human. And in the end, we must fight to hold on to.
- Permalink: fears, loves, regrets… for it’s the cruel irony of life that we...
Nikki: Your nose, does it hurt?
Mohinder: Only when I breathe
- Permalink: Your nose, does it hurt? Only when I breathe
Sandra: What is going on in here?
Lyle: What did Claire do this time?
Claire: Shut up, Lyle!
Noah: Pack your bags. We're moving.
Claire: You can't do that!
Noah: It's not a discussion! We're leaving!
Claire: Then you're leaving without me!
- Permalink: What is going on in here? What did Claire do this time? Shu...
(drugged) Why is everything so purple?Hiro
- Permalink: (drugged) Why is everything so purple?
Caitlin: I'm going with you.
Peter: No. I'm not risking your life too.
Caitlin: We were both in that Montreal painting. I think I'm supposed to go with you, Peter . Besides, when you find Ricky's killer, I want to be there.
Peter: What for?
Caitlin: To kill the bitch
- Permalink: I'm going with you. No. I'm not risking your life too. We w...
Claire: I told you. My dad's really over protective about the whole dating thing. He told me I couldn't date until I was 21.
Claire: So, I have to listen to my parents. Don't you?
West: Claire, I can fly. Kinda makes the parental guidance thing a non-issue.
- Permalink: I told you. My dad's really over protective about the whole dat...