Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Carrie: Well, I will, because I'm the one dropping fire on all of these people.
Quinn: Yeah, well I know what that's like.
Quinn: Ticking names off a kill list for a living.
- Permalink: Ticking names off a kill list for a living.
Carrie: What did you say?
Lt. Fucking monsters, all of you.
Carrie: Get the fuck out of my face, Lieutenant!
Lt. Yes mam.
- Permalink: Get the fuck out of my face, Lieutenant! Lt. Yes mam.
Carrie: We're bulletproof on this.
- Permalink: Completely.
Jesus. There were a lot more people in the farmhouse than we thought.Carrie
- Permalink: Jesus. There were a lot more people in the farmhouse than we thought.
Actually I have another thing I want to mention. Just something I want to throw out there. IfSaul
we'd known in 2001 we were staying in Afghanistan this long, we would have made some very
difference choices. Right? Instead our planning cycles rarely look more than 12 months ahead, so this hasn't been a 14 year war we've been waging, but a one year war, waged 14 times. I think we're walking away with the job half done.
I killed him. Get me out of here.Brody
- Permalink: I killed him. Get me out of here.
Thank you Nicholas. I will deal with Javadi.Akbari
- Permalink: Thank you Nicholas. I will deal with Javadi.
Dar Adal: She's not getting on a plane.
Saul: I know. Get it done.
- Permalink: I know. Get it done.
Saul: You mean end Brody?
Lockhart: The President wants this resolved.
- Permalink: The President wants this resolved.
By the grace of God, I am here to seek asylum. This is the only place in the world where I can find peace.Brody
Abu Nazir's Widow: What do you want here?
Brody: I want to stop running.
- Permalink: I want to stop running.
He made it. And you, Saul, are still in the game.Carrie
- Permalink: He made it. And you, Saul, are still in the game.