Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Toss out a lame idea, instead of agreeing with Foreman's better idea, because you're worried that'll confirm that he's boldly gone where no man has gone before.House
- Permalink: Toss out a lame idea, instead of agreeing with Foreman's better ...
Kutner: I'm impressed. You didn't even flinch.
Sarah: I just went to my happy place.
Thirteen: We cannot let House anywhere near this woman.
- Permalink: I'm impressed. You didn't even flinch. I just went to my happy...
Thirteen: How about you just judge our ideas on their own merit?
House: Oh, you don't want me to do that.
- Permalink: How about you just judge our ideas on their own merit? Oh, you...
Kutner: You slept with Foreman?
Thirteen: Sorry, you were busy.
- Permalink: You slept with Foreman? Sorry, you were busy.
Kutner: Cameron's in charge?
Thirteen: When did that happen.?
Kutner: You're going to destroy her, aren't you?
House: I am going to do my job. If that involves leaving her a rotting pulp...
- Permalink: Cameron's in charge? When did that happen.? You're going to ...
House: So why are you here?
Dr. Cameron: Because Dr. Cuddy is not here. She's decided to spend some more time at home with the baby for a while. I'm taking over some of her day-to-day responsibilities, like babysitting you.
House: Interesting. You have your whole life ahead of you, so why would Cuddy want you to die so young?
Dr. Cameron: She figured I' spent three years working for you. I was inoculated.
House: Good. Fun. You get to exercise your newfound power, I squirm under your thumb, resent the student becoming the teacher, and then push comes to shove, and we all get to realize what our real roles should be. Then you put out.
Dr. Cameron: That's why I took the job.
- Permalink: So why are you here? Because Dr. Cuddy is not here. She's deci...