How I Met Your Mother Season 1 Episode 7: "Matchmaker" Quotes
Robin: Oh my God. It's real.
Lily: Oh, is it? Do something. [Robin throws drink at the cockamouse] What the hell was that? You're trying to get it drunk?
- Permalink: Oh my God. It's real. Oh, is it? Do something. What the hell ...
Sarah: Ted, just calm down.
Ted: Calm down! You're my only match! There was a computer and there were 8 fish in the sea full of lesbians
- Permalink: Ted, just calm down. Calm down! You're my only match! There wa...
Ted: Look, don't you think you're being a little impulsive marrying a guy you just met a few months ago?
Sarah: Don't you think it's a little impulsive for you to proposition an engaged woman you don't even know?
Ted: See, we're both impulsive. We're perfect for each other
- Permalink: Look, don't you think you're being a little impulsive marrying a...
Lily: Holy crap. We got it! What do we do with it?
Marshall: Calm down, I have a plan. I told my friend, Sudeep, about it. He wants to show it to the Columbia biology department. But it has to be alive.
Lily: Wait, no, no. They'll do lab experiments on it. That's so mean. Shouldn't we just beat it to death with a bat?
- Permalink: Holy crap. We got it! What do we do with it? Calm down, I have...
Marshall: Yeah, look around. The universe is mysterious and awesome. You got the Bermuda triangle, ghosts, Big Foot.
Robin: Bad maps. Creaky houses. Hillbilly in a gorilla suit.
Marshall: Aliens? [Robin shakes her head] Oh, come one, you gotta give me aliens. Stonehenge. Area 51. There's alien crap all over the place.
Robin: You can't be serious.
Marshall: My friend, you just poked the bear
- Permalink: Yeah, look around. The universe is mysterious and awesome. You g...
Ted: Hey, this may sound weird but it'll definitely sound more weird once my shirt's off so I'm gonna ask you now. Do you wanna have dinner with me Saturday night?
Sarah: Oh, that's very sweet, but I'm actually getting married on Saturday.
Ted: Friday night?
- Permalink: Hey, this may sound weird but it'll definitely sound more weird ...
Sarah: Hi, I'm Dr. O'Brien.
Ted: I'm Architect Mosby. Sorry, I just wanted to say my job, too
- Permalink: Hi, I'm Dr. O'Brien. I'm Architect Mosby. Sorry, I just wanted...
Ted: OK, this is getting weird, the similarities go on and on. She hates phonies. I totally hate phonies too. She's a dermatologist. I have skin.
Barney: You wanna be her boyfriend. She already has a boyfriend. It's uncanny
- Permalink: OK, this is getting weird, the similarities go on and on. She ha...
Marshall: For as much as we know about the cockamousse, there are still so much we don't know.
Robin: Well, we know that there's no such thing as a cockamouse. What we don't know is what you guys have been smoking
- Permalink: For as much as we know about the c**kamousse, there are still so...