Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Barney: (to Ted) There's a girl in your bed.
Marshall: And a pineapple. Am I the only one who's curious about the pineapple?
- Permalink: (to Ted) There's a girl in your bed. And a pineapple. Am I the...
Ted: Why are you sleeping in our tub?
Barney: The porcelain keeps the suit from wrinkling.
Lily: Wait, were you here when I went to the bathroom in the middle of the night?
Barney: Don't worry, I slept through it. I totally didn't sleep through it. For a little girl, you've got a big tank.
- Permalink: Why are you sleeping in our tub? The porcelain keeps the suit ...
I don't say this enough, but you're a great woman, and a great reporter. You should be on 60 Minutes. You should be one of the minutesTed [to Robin]
- Permalink: I don't say this enough, but you're a great woman, and a great r...
Barney: That's the whole point of getting drunk. You do things you would never do in a million years if you were sober.
Lily: Says every girl you've ever slept with
- Permalink: That's the whole point of getting drunk. You do things you would...
[on his theory, Carl, the bar tender is a vampire]
Marshall: OK, think about this, is there even a single item on the menu that has garlic in it?
Lily: Garlic fries.
Marshall: OK, well, I'll get back to you
- Permalink: OK, think about this, is there even a single item on the menu th...
Lily: These look kinda like blood.
Marshall: OK, I know that you've all dismissed this theory before, but is there any chance that Carl is a vampire?
Barney: That's ridiculous.
Marshall: I'm serious. Think about it. He always wears black, we never see him in the daylight, only after dark.
Robin: Oh my God, that does describe a vampire, or you know, a bartender
- Permalink: These look kinda like blood. OK, I know that you've all dismis...