It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 6 Episode 13: "A Very Sunny Christmas: Part 1" Quotes
Dee: People are starting to notice.
Dennis: Of course they're starting to notice! There's a grown man crammed into a coach.
- Permalink: People are starting to notice. Of course they're starting to n...
Based on that story, I'm fairly certain those Santas were running a train on your mother for money.Mac
- Permalink: Based on that story, I'm fairly certain those Santas were runnin...
See, Mr. Hamilton, we feel if Frank can just understand what a dick he's been to people in his past and and how he's just going to end up old and alone like yourself, then maybe he'll be able to make up for some of his past mistakes.Dee
- Permalink: See, Mr. Hamilton, we feel if Frank can just understand what a d...
Frank: You have to earn what you get. This principle made me a multi-millionaire.
Dee: No. No. Stealing millions of dollars from your ex-business partner is what made you a millionaire, Frank.
Frank: Eugene Hamilton was a great man! Do not speak ill of the dead.
Dennis: She's speaking ill of you!
- Permalink: You have to earn what you get. This principle made me a multi-m...
Frank didn't buy shitty presents. Frank bought the most awesome presents in the entire world. As a matter of fact, he would find out what Christmas presents we wanted that year and he'd buy it for himself, instead of buying them for us.Dennis
- Permalink: Frank didn't buy s**tty presents. Frank bought the most awesome...
Mac: No, your other left.
Charlie: My other left? I only have one left.
Mac: It's just an expression. Just move it to the other direction.
Charlie: What would that expression be for? For someone with two lefts?
Mac: No, just move it the other way.
Charlie: Towards your left?
Mac: Your left and my left are the same left because we're facing the same direction.
Charlie: Eh, we're two different people so we can't have the same left. It doesn't make sense.
- Permalink: No, your other left. My other left? I only have one left. I...