People are starting to notice. Of course they're starting to n...
Dee: People are starting to notice.
Dennis: Of course they're starting to notice! There's a grown man crammed into a coach.
- Deandra "Sweet Dee" Reynolds, Dennis Reynolds
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 6 Episode 13: "A Very Sunny Christmas: Part 1"
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- Related Quotes:
- Deandra "Sweet Dee" Reynolds Quotes, Dennis Reynolds Quotes, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 6 Episode 13 Quotes, It's Always Sunny Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Frank didn't buy shitty presents. Frank bought the most awesome presents in the entire world. As a matter of fact, he would find out what Christmas presents we wanted that year and he'd buy it for himself, instead of buying them for us.Dennis
- Permalink: Frank didn't buy s**tty presents. Frank bought the most awesome...
Mac: No, your other left.
Charlie: My other left? I only have one left.
Mac: It's just an expression. Just move it to the other direction.
Charlie: What would that expression be for? For someone with two lefts?
Mac: No, just move it the other way.
Charlie: Towards your left?
Mac: Your left and my left are the same left because we're facing the same direction.
Charlie: Eh, we're two different people so we can't have the same left. It doesn't make sense.
- Permalink: No, your other left. My other left? I only have one left. I...