Nashville Season 2 Episode 12: "Just For What I Am" Quotes
Scarlett: You might have weird co-dependent relationships with you ex-boyfriends but I do not.
Rayna: What are you talking about?
Scarlett: Deacon. If you say jump he will always ask "how high?"!
- Permalink: Deacon, if you say jump he will always ask how high?
I think my head is trying to catch up with my heart.Rayna
- Permalink: I think my head is trying to catch up with my heart.
Juliette: I’m not gonna lie.
Jeff: You are a lie. An uneducated, mildly talented lie and you know it.
- Permalink: You are a lie. An uneducated, mildly talented lie and you know it.
Do you think you’re talented? Do you think you deserve this house? Cause I think you’re just visiting. That you’re just trailer trash, hiding under a pile of sequins. You should thank God for your good fortune, not deny he exists.Jeff [to Juliette]
That’s what confuses me about women. You say one thing and mean another.Avery
- Permalink: That’s what confuses me about women. You say one thing and mean another.
In order to get a good deal, you gotta be a big deal. Or ya know, bring some kind of heat to the table.Deacon
For better or for worse, you and I have written a lot of hits together.Rayna [to Deacon]
- Permalink: For better or for worse, you and I have written a lot of hits together.
Want more Nashville?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!